Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:50 AM   #33151
MVP

I was watching the Seahawks/Chargers game. LA's WR steps out of bounds with half his foot on the way to a TD..it was obvious. They reviewed it and let it stand. There was no way they didn't see it when re-watching it..

So I went to the Chargers forum to see what they thought...this is my way of exposing fraud in the NFL.

This is the game before they invented that late call against the Donks..

Here are the responses...

Shoot he stepped out

crap I take it back he was out

Dang. He was out.

Unlucky his heel hit the line

after the review...

Nice, I love these refs

Looked like his heel was out of bounds...but it's a TD anyway...we'll take it!!!

What??????? Wow. I'll take it.

Oh my...okay. Things going our way. Not use to this.

WOW!!!!! Hocculi for the win

Guys....this year feels so different....we are getting calls, breaks and help from the refs???

Yes! I thought he stepped out. I'm very glad to be wrong

Well they don't usually seem to go out way, but we have gotten some favorable calls today.

Indisputable? That looked like he was out. Hey...we'll take it! Huge play.

Payback from 4 years ago when the Seattle player stepped outta bounds at the Q
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #33152
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I was watching the Seahawks/Chargers game. LA's WR steps out of bounds with half his foot on the way to a TD..it was obvious. They reviewed it and let it stand. There was no way they didn't see it when re-watching it..

So I went to the Chargers forum to see what they thought...this is my way of exposing fraud in the NFL.

This is the game before they invented that late call against the Donks..

Here are the responses...

Shoot he stepped out

crap I take it back he was out

Dang. He was out.

Unlucky his heel hit the line

after the review...

Nice, I love these refs

Looked like his heel was out of bounds...but it's a TD anyway...we'll take it!!!

What??????? Wow. I'll take it.

Oh my...okay. Things going our way. Not use to this.

WOW!!!!! Hocculi for the win

Guys....this year feels so different....we are getting calls, breaks and help from the refs???

Yes! I thought he stepped out. I'm very glad to be wrong

Well they don't usually seem to go out way, but we have gotten some favorable calls today.

Indisputable? That looked like he was out. Hey...we'll take it! Huge play.

Payback from 4 years ago when the Seattle player stepped outta bounds at the Q
I don't believe this, Rivers has more kids than the Chargers have fans.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:01 PM   #33153
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I'm think what the fans of the actual team getting games swayed in their favor are more honest in the moment.

When I see something that I think is cheating...I want to see the reaction from the beneficiary.

I'm not on their game thread...I go there to document it.

I've been playing close attention to the Chargers...as they have been hyped out of nowhere like the 2016 Raiders. I want to see what lengths the league will go to see they succeed.
It is EXACTLY like the 2016 Raiders.
Next game, the Bolts will likely get 3 shots from the 1 after time expires...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-21-2018, 12:20 PM   #33154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
It is EXACTLY like the 2016 Raiders.
Next game, the Bolts will likely get 3 shots from the 1 after time expires...
Yeah...Raiders caught my eye in the 2nd game against the Saints. New Orleans filed a formal complaint..

It was fourth down with the game on the line...Carr sails a pass 5 feet over the WRs head at the sideline. DB pushes him out. The refs standing right there calls nothing...but a late flag from an official 30 yards away calls DPI on an uncatchable pass.. The game was over...

It was the start to Oakland's miraculous string of 4th quarter comebacks....including the Mexico game vs the Texans.

They are doing this same shit, this season, with the Chargers...and I'm documenting it.

I really have no animosity towards the Chargers...their fans are pretty chill and have suffered a lot of injuries. This about the NFL ripping off teams at their expense...

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-21-2018 at 12:29 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:54 PM   #33155
#triggering

Quote:
Yeah...Raiders caught my eye in the 2nd game against the Saints. New Orleans filed a formal complaint..

It was fourth down with the game on the line...Carr sails a pass 5 feet over the WRs head at the sideline. DB pushes him out. The refs standing right there calls nothing...but a late flag from an official 30 yards away calls DPI on an uncatchable pass.. The game was over...

It was the start to Oakland's miraculous string of 4th quarter comebacks....including the Mexico game vs the Texans.

They are doing this same shit, this season, with the Chargers...and I'm documenting it.

I really have no animosity towards the Chargers...their fans are pretty chill and have suffered a lot of injuries. This about the NFL ripping off teams at their expense...
So through 11 weeks, what does your list of atrocities look like?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:35 PM   #33156
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
So through 11 weeks, what does your list of atrocities look like?
I'm paying attention to the Chargers...they are the only team the NFL is hyping ad nauseam seemingly out of nowhere....and the effect it's having on the peripheral teams. You saw it first hand on Sunday...they invented a game altering penalty with :37 seconds left.

Why didn't VJ challenge the 2pt conversion? They had a whole commercial time out to re-watch the play...and it was obvious he made it. He said "I cant risk a TO"....what?..on a critical play late in the game. Something reeked... or the Donks sensed they weren't going to get the call from NFL corporate.

I see that kind of strange shit...and then my mind wanders back to the Titans going for 2 TWICE in a row when they had the momentum. ..and throwing it both times. You take that game to OT 10 out of 10 times...unless you are on the road and the opponent is dominating you. It was bizarre then...and it's bizarre now.

Reasonable expectations for the 2018 Chargers should be a possible WC birth...considering they haven't made the PO in 5 years.... but when the mouthpieces start universally making SB predictions, you know something is off. They kept that shit up after the Henry and Bosa injuries too...while ignoring that they didn't beat any good teams last year.

If you read the responses I posted...one was particularly telling.

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-21-2018 at 02:04 PM..
Old 11-21-2018, 02:37 PM   #33157
MVP

The ironic part is...if the NFL manipulates the season into an all LA SB...it going to have a reverse effect.

The owners are desperate and really dont have a viable solution to the Chargers situation. If it becomes a Chargers vs. Rams game...do they really believe that LA will somehow bond with the Chargers over a team that has its vintage roots in that city?...and side with a 36 year old Mormon over a local blonde hair, blue eyed 24 year old California native? Maybe the angle is to get a ton of nationally televised 2019 Chargers game to be watched in that market?

This will blow up in their face...and if they try this BS, they deserve it.

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-21-2018 at 02:42 PM..
Old 11-21-2018, 08:39 PM   #33158
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
it's crazy to think that the refs don't push games in certain directions from time to time. Far too much stuff happens, like he is describing, on a weekly bases for it to be coincidence...
This.

Quote:
The ironic part is...if the NFL manipulates the season into an all LA SB...it going to have a reverse effect.

The owners are desperate and really dont have a viable solution to the Chargers situation. If it becomes a Chargers vs. Rams game...do they really believe that LA will somehow bond with the Chargers over a team that has its vintage roots in that city?...and side with a 36 year old Mormon over a local blonde hair, blue eyed 24 year old California native? Maybe the angle is to get a ton of nationally televised 2019 Chargers game to be watched in that market?

This will blow up in their face...and if they try this BS, they deserve it.
I owe Black Op a huge apology. I used to think he was on a permanent vacation about 2000 miles east of the reservation, but no more. When the evidence is in your face week after week, when a schlub like myself can predict with ease the outcome of a game featuring the leagues two best teams, a game that on a level playing field has no business whatsoever being that predictable, then something is most certainly up.
And in this case, that "something" is the NFL's Los Angeles Reclamation Project.

So Black Op, I apologize to you for my short-sightedness, and I encourage you to continue your research if for no other reason than to uncover any evidence that might indicate that KC's time is finally at hand.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:28 PM   #33159
SuperBowl or bust

The nfl failed in LA previously because fans lose interest when the teams not good.

There are just way too many things to do in LA to spend huge $ to go watch a team play that’s not very good.

The league, built on profit sharing, desperately wants the Chargers and Rams to be perennial contenders in the league because of the markets.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:40 PM   #33160
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
The nfl failed in LA previously because fans lose interest when the teams not good.

There are just way too many things to do in LA to spend huge $ to go watch a team play that’s not very good.

The league, built on profit sharing, desperately wants the Chargers and Rams to be perennial contenders in the league because of the markets.
Butt****ing morons...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:04 PM   #33161
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

I copied this from a CBS Sports article...

"During the first 19 minutes of the game, Kansas City was flagged nine times for 92 yards while the Rams were penalized exactly zero times"

So in the first 79 minutes of KC two biggest, prime-time games (NE/Rams)...Chiefs have 14 penalties for 150 yards vs. zero.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:05 PM   #33162
Changes pants while driving

Too many posts since the last "**** Denver". So here you go.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:13 PM   #33163
Unsparing

Quote:
I copied this from a CBS Sports article...

"During the first 19 minutes of the game, Kansas City was flagged nine times for 92 yards while the Rams were penalized exactly zero times"

So in the first 79 minutes of KC two biggest, prime-time games (NE/Rams)...Chiefs have 14 penalties for 150 yards vs. zero.
Mahomes helped their case on his own in NE by coming out all geeked-up; the formula is to not let KC start hot and see how much you can keep them out of the end zone in the first half before having to let them run wild in the 2nd( but not too wild ).
Old 11-21-2018, 10:14 PM   #33164
Unsparing

**** Donk Forever.
Old 11-25-2018, 07:10 PM   #33165
Bolton gonna knock you out

You know Knowmo is dying to post. Cmon man, we’ll let you flex tonight!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.