Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...

I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:44 PM   #616
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Planning to see the 4k restoration of The Fog this weekend. I've never seen it. Trying to expand my horizons to include more of the supernatural stuff, like early Hellraiser, instead of just stalk and slash.
The remake isn't half bad either.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 05:26 PM   #617
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
The remake isn't half bad either.
Where do you come out on the Hellraiser franchise? I haven't watched any of the later ones, but I'm kind of fond of 3 over the first couple. Most seem to about the first 2 though.

Anyone else feel free to jump with opinions.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2018, 09:15 PM   #618
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Where do you come out on the Hellraiser franchise? I haven't watched any of the later ones, but I'm kind of fond of 3 over the first couple. Most seem to about the first 2 though.

Anyone else feel free to jump with opinions.
I'll be honest - I need to re-watch - has been too long - they did make another one a little over a year ago.
Old 10-28-2018, 06:24 PM   #619
Bolton gonna knock you out

Just started one of my faves from back in the day. The OG Night of the Demons! God I’ve seen it 2000 times and I still love it!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:55 PM   #620
My work speaks for itself!!!

A documentary on Netflix- if you enjoy haunted houses - was entertaining:

"Haunters - The art of the Scare"

Most of it revolves around two different dudes who have built extreme haunted houses (and I do mean extreme).

The one guy has waivers signed.....they dunk people under water and some serious borderline torture stuff.

All said, entertaining documentary if you're into the haunted house stuff.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:47 PM   #621
You Sweetie!

Going to start season 1 of 'Channel Zero' on Shudder - anyone?
Old 10-31-2018, 07:54 PM   #622
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Watching Jeepers Creepers 1&2 on my projectory outside.

Happy Halloween Simply Red
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:58 PM   #623
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Watching Jeepers Creepers 1&2 on my projectory outside.

Happy Halloween Simply Red
You too! I just watched part III about an hour ago - it's awful compared to the others. But doable. Watching The Witch in the Window now - it's a Shudder production.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #624
You Sweetie!

anything new you guys are seeing?
Old 11-21-2018, 02:08 PM   #625
MVP

I thought season 1 of Channel Zero was awesome.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:12 PM   #626
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidollar View Post
I thought season 1 of Channel Zero was awesome.
Shit man - I have so much in queue things get lost or forgotten about - I'll pick up on it tonight - ty for reminding me!
Old 11-21-2018, 04:12 PM   #627
You Sweetie!

all that combined w/ my A-D-D -- It happens.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:08 PM   #628
You Sweetie!

The Prodigy is freaking me out - must see for horror fans. Scary though - legit scary.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:04 PM   #629
Needs more middle fingers

Watched The Possession of Hannah Grace the other night.

I thought it was good. Had some moments. But it did suffer from typical horror cliches and notoriously poor decision making by our heroine. Nothing we're not use to already.

Overall a decent watch for horror fans.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:43 PM   #630
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
My favorites I am always recommending

...The vampire's Kiss (Nic Cage, Maria Conchita Alonso, Jennifer Beal)

The River's Edge (Keanu Reeves, Crispin Glover, Dennis Hopper)

(yeah, i only like stuff form the late 80's)
Those I've seen both twice and agree, they're really good! Probably one of Nick Cage's best acting jobs and River's Edge has Dennis Hopper at his crazy best as well as Crispin Glover. Those might remember, Glover was the one that almost kicked David Letterman in the head during an interview back in the 80's.

Since you're talking 80's, I'll put in one of my favorites "Night of the Creeps". Here's my favorite scene. "I've got good news and bad news girls, what's the bad news? The good news is your dates are here, the bad news is they're all dead"

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli