Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:25 AM   #3001
mod-ish

Watched Hotel Artemis last night. Was solidly underwhelmed. Decent premise, good cast, but pretty firmly "meh".
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:57 PM   #3002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Watched Hotel Artemis last night. Was solidly underwhelmed. Decent premise, good cast, but pretty firmly "meh".
completely agree here . The premise sounded intriguing but it wasn't executed well at all. I did like some of the banter between Baustia's character & Jodie Foster 's character but that was it. Overall it was meh.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:36 PM   #3003
Banned

not a new movie, but it's a favorite of mine, and on TCM this very moment

Men Don't Leave

check it out sometime. It actually may be available for free on utube

Jessica Lange stars. It'll break your heart, but it's triumphant, too.

"They sure do love their Daddies, don't they?"
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM   #3004
Supporter

Wish I could be more enthusiastic after watching The Other Side of the Wind.

It works as a time capsule, and as an experiment, but was still a little too slapdash to qualify as high quality.

Part of that may be it's time capsule status. At the time it was being made, Hollywood was first strugging with it's insularity and power. But by now, the story of all the facade and braggadocio behind the auteur.

It was a long project, the last one, of Orson Welles. It was supposed to be a cinema verite view of the night of the screening of a towering director's final film. All the press, and hangers-on, and glad-handers whirling around an aging drunk seeking to sop up wisdom, celebrity, cachet, etc.

Welles never finished it, but it was cobbled and post-productioned together by others.

The closest I could summarize to describe it is if Robert Altman had made Entourage in the late 1960s, early 1970s.

That said, John Huston is impeccible. Almost worth watching for him alone. As memorable as he was in Chinatown. Reminiscent of Daniel Plainview in TWBB

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:19 PM   #3005
Veteran

Overlord was just okay (not as wild & crazy as a lot of the critics said it was though). 6/10
Kurt Russell's son is one of the main leads (not anywhere close as charismatic or as good as his old man)
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2018, 09:30 PM   #3006
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Watched Justice league the other day. I was prepared for a Batman vs Superman type shit show but it actually wasn't that bad. The CGI was pure shit though.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:00 AM   #3007
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Overlord was just okay (not as wild & crazy as a lot of the critics said it was though). 6/10
Kurt Russell's son is one of the main leads (not anywhere close as charismatic or as good as his old man)

I gave it a 7.5/10. Fun flick.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:02 PM   #3008
Banned

Had seen one of The Purge movies mentioned in another forum lol

watched the 1st one and most of the 2nd. What a waste of what could've, in better hands, been an awesome premise. Horrible movies.
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:55 PM   #3009
All about that Paper Boi

I've recently started back up on my classic tear. Watched Robocop last night. It had a lot more gore than I was expecting..

Now I'm moving on to the Bond films.. all of them. Starting with the Connery's.

Wish me luck!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:09 PM   #3010
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've recently started back up on my classic tear. Watched Robocop last night. It had a lot more gore than I was expecting..

Now I'm moving on to the Bond films.. all of them. Starting with the Connery's.

Wish me luck!
I've made my way thru them recently.

Just finished the most recent Bonds with Craig. **** he was good. I always end up drinking a vesper martini after watching them though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:27 AM   #3011
I could of gone pro

Coming Christmas Day!! The previews are very funny.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #3012
Supporter

Oh, man!! PUMPED!!!

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2018, 04:16 PM   #3013
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've made my way thru them recently.

Just finished the most recent Bonds with Craig. **** he was good. I always end up drinking a vesper martini after watching them though.
Craig's Bond bores me.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2018, 04:53 PM   #3014
Unsparing

I came across a movie the other night that was new to me, anyway. It's called "The Green Inferno", and it features 1 1/2 hours of SJW's getting EXACTLY what they deserve. It was glorious.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:26 AM   #3015
a haw haw haw

Went to see this yesterday,well worth the price of admission

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.