Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:45 PM   #2431
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
As I've said many times, I truly wish I'd never read the books. All they did was **** up the TV show for me.
I did enjoy the books. But, we share that sentiment about the TV show and the books. But, if I’m alive when he or his estate releases a new book, I’ll probably read the damn thing.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #2432
mod-ish

Flirting 101
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #2433

The King of the North relives the Red Wedding
https://youtu.be/8NAEONClXQc
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #2434
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The King of the North relives the Red Wedding
https://youtu.be/8NAEONClXQc
Yes, Ma'am
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:18 AM   #2435

Old 12-19-2018, 12:33 AM   #2436
Rookie

Is there any apps or Kodi addon where I can find Game of Thrones?
Earlier, I used to watch it on Terrarium TV but it's not working anymore. I'm a Fire TV Stick user and I tried some alternatives of Terrarium TV like Cinemabox, Titanium TV, Showbox but unable to find GOT.
Can anyone help me?
fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:28 PM   #2437
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I don't know if this is an actual scene, somebody's nightmare, or just a promo, but it's pretty ****ing cool.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:54 AM   #2438
Why so serious?

Quote:
I don't know if this is an actual scene, somebody's nightmare, or just a promo, but it's pretty ****ing cool.

Awesome. I wish this show could go on forever.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:27 AM   #2439
MVP

Quote:

Man, I don't know quite what to make of that. Like you said, could be dream sequence or just a promo. Seems unlikely to be an actual scene.

Can't wait to find out!
Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:08 PM   #2440
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:

Wood.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:17 PM   #2441
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

That's also the first time Jon and Arya have been in any kind of scene together since the first episode of Season 1.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:18 PM   #2442
Veteran

Bran is missing, but my guess is that he couldn't make it down to the crypt since Hodor isn't there to carry him around any more.
otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-14-2019, 03:31 PM   #2443
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherstar View Post
Bran is missing, but my guess is that he couldn't make it down to the crypt since Hodor isn't there to carry him around any more.

Or is he?

Spoiler!
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-15-2019, 09:38 AM   #2444
All about that Paper Boi

What's the significance of the white feather?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2019, 09:44 AM   #2445
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What's the significance of the white feather?
It's the feather Robert Baratheon left when he visited Winterfell in the pilot episode.

[my speculation] just a reminder that the basis of the world is on horseshit (Roberts Rebellion) and that stuff is ending because of the Night King. [/my speculation]
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.