Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2018, 10:57 AM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Big Mouth

Cartoon. Comedy. So dirty and funny. NSFW. Funny.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:55 PM   #2
Settle this once and forever

It's worth a look if you're into those adult comedy cartoons.

The puberty monster and Jay are my personal favorites.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:07 PM   #3
Supporter

The stories are raunchy, yet wholesome. It's about all the messed up, perverted, no filter stuff going on in teen brains, but from the POV of a bunch of innocent kids just trying to deal with changes and feels and urges and whatnot. Kind of an R-rated Wonder Years.

A tough row to hoe without being really dialed into the details.

And the voice work is on point. I want SO MUCH to hate on Kroll for being so talented even though he was born a billionaire, but his voices crack me up. And Maya Rudulph channels Eartha Kitt as the Hormone Monstress. Mulaney is perfect as the sidekick. And OMG, Jenny Slate as Missy. Jenny is already my lust Kryptonite, and her voicing the nerdy awkward potential love interest is catnip. If anything they write the Missy character even better than the main protagonist, as a gregarious overtalkative sheltered bi-racial nerd.

The episode where she got funny feelings reading that romance novel was hilarious, maybe my favorite of the first season.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2018, 09:27 PM   #4
Veteran

It's ok, pretty funny. But also unsettling / gross. Jenny Slate is amazing.
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:04 AM   #5
Mammoth penis

Love it, and as mentioned the voices are top-notch.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:20 PM   #6
Badass!

I just finished season 2. So funny.
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:52 PM   #7
I got Rice cookin in the micro

lol googles Jenny Slate I love weirdo's that girl is weirdo looking
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:41 PM   #8
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:23 PM   #9
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
LOL! You are illiterate.
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:27 AM   #10
The Demon Preacher

This, along with Bob's Burgers, is my favorite animated series currently on air. I was worried about a quality drop off going into season 2 but it was outstanding. Better yet... it has been renewed for a 3rd season!
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:02 PM   #11
Supporter

Finished the most recent season, if anything it was a bit of an improvement on the previous season.

That one got a little preachy, but this one was more on the kids progressing through adolescence and getting new emotion 'monsters' to deal with love, rage, envy, etc.

At times it was raunchy for raunchy's sake, but no worse than South Park.

The charm of the show is in the little details, the wordplay, banter, the characterizations. The subtle distinction lie between Connie's randiness and Maury's perversion. . . Andrew's smug self-infatuation with this prodigious tushy, etc.

And Eyo Adibari does an amazing job taking over Missy's voice from Jenny Slate. Both in terms of having the same character and voice, and terms of expanding her as a maturing teen.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.