Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-21-2018, 10:58 AM  
Most Valuable Villain

Outlaw King - Netflix

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #16
He's Mahomie!

This was a pretty good flick. The most impressive scenes involved horse stunts. Not sure how they do that these days w/PETA and all...

My nitpicks w/Hollywood on these movies though:

Sound effects guys are working too hard. How come every time a guy pulls out a sword from a leather holder, it makes a metal on metal loud swoosh sound? Every damn time. Or when they throw a spear into a guy's chest. Does that really make a sound? Don't think so.

Why do they have to make the hero such a sweetheart? Nice to everybody, let's his nemesis live, chicks dig him, etc. Any historic leader needs to be ruthless, not Mr. Nice Guy.

Can we get some actors w/wooden, missing teeth and scragly hair? These people are just too good looking.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:39 PM   #17
Supporter

So I watched it late a couple nights ago. That was dumb. This is one that sticks with you awhile.

I didn’t know the history of it, so the outcome was kind of in doubt in my head.

The thing that the film really did well was show the suffering he endured.
Spoiler!

It also wasn’t what I expected in terms of length of historical events. It’s pretty much one battle. Other stuff happened but it was one battle. But that really allowed them to build up the suffering.

Really well done imo. It didn’t try to do too much and did what it set out to do really well.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:53 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
This was a pretty good flick. The most impressive scenes involved horse stunts. Not sure how they do that these days w/PETA and all...

My nitpicks w/Hollywood on these movies though:

Sound effects guys are working too hard. How come every time a guy pulls out a sword from a leather holder, it makes a metal on metal loud swoosh sound? Every damn time. Or when they throw a spear into a guy's chest. Does that really make a sound? Don't think so.

Why do they have to make the hero such a sweetheart? Nice to everybody, let's his nemesis live, chicks dig him, etc. Any historic leader needs to be ruthless, not Mr. Nice Guy.

Can we get some actors w/wooden, missing teeth and scragly hair? These people are just too good looking.
Isn’t that the crux of the show?
Spoiler!

Last edited by Buehler445; 11-11-2018 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: Added spoiler tags
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:01 PM   #19
Supporter

I will say I was pretty WTF!? When
Spoiler!

What am I missing.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:55 PM   #20
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Spoiler!

What am I missing.
I'm sure it didn't happen that way IRL.

Spoiler!
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:06 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post

Spoiler!
I suppose

Spoiler!
Old 11-11-2018, 08:40 PM   #22
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:35 AM   #23
a haw haw haw

According to this William Wallace wasn't even the real Braveheart and Robert the Bruce never turned on him

I thought it was a very good movie no matter,thanks for the heads up Pest.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #24
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Spoiler!

What am I missing.
Because it didn't happen in real life.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #25
Ain't no relax!

Thought this was meh.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #26
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Thought this was meh.
It was worth the time because I'm a bit of a history buff. But, it was made too cheap. I understand battles cost a lot of money. There were a ton more battles not filmed. The final battle in the movie was well done. Unless they are doing a sequel, its just a cheap knockoff.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.