Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2011, 05:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Shameless (Showtime)

Anyone seen this show? its ****ed in every way, but i love it.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-27-2018, 10:45 PM   #211
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Also, reminds me. Anyone else watch Superstore? Have to be shaken into remembering 'Cheyenne' used to play Lip's university side-piece?

Would be nice if she came back.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:58 AM   #212
Rookie

What do you think about new season? It seems too simple and stock. Unfortunately, nothing new.
lastmanonearth is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #213
EvOlVeD

im just waiting to see what sort of a train wreck they make fionna out to be by the end of this season.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:25 AM   #214
Rookie

I love it, besides last season.
lastmanonearth is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-18-2019, 03:49 PM   #215
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Season 9 has been bad. The storylines are tired, and the over-the-top political commentary sucks. I'm muscling my way through it, but it's been disappointing.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:18 AM   #216
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Season 9 has been bad. The storylines are tired, and the over-the-top political commentary sucks. I'm muscling my way through it, but it's been disappointing.
I haven't watched since completing S6.

Tried getting into S7, but just didn't really get into it. Heard the show's gone downhill.

Which for a lot of shows that have been around that long, you're lucky to get to 5 seasons before the show starts to drop off..and those are the good ones.

Seinfeld is probably the only show that I can remember that kicks ass the entire way through.

Think the last ep I watched was when Fionna bought that junkie Apt complex.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:47 AM   #217
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I loved the show until the last two seasons.

There was a clear difference in the writing where they went full SJW.

It was always a liberal show and that's fine. The whole point of the show (much like It's Always Sunny) was the poor decision making and LACK of morality in many of the characters.

The show was about characters making the wrong choices and how that impacts their lives (Frank in particular.) Changing that dynamic to a preachy and morally superior tone not only shifts the entire point of the show but hits like a bucket of cold water from one season to the next...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:18 PM   #218
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I loved the show until the last two seasons.

There was a clear difference in the writing where they went full SJW.

It was always a liberal show and that's fine. The whole point of the show (much like It's Always Sunny) was the poor decision making and LACK of morality in many of the characters.

The show was about characters making the wrong choices and how that impacts their lives (Frank in particular.) Changing that dynamic to a preachy and morally superior tone not only shifts the entire point of the show but hits like a bucket of cold water from one season to the next...
All of this. From the definition of anti-PC to full-blown SJW. Assholes. Ruined a series I'd been watching since day one.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:54 PM   #219
Politically Incorrect

This season is AWFUL. Worst bunch of silly shit. I know it was trending down but they have given up.

When did they pull a Fonzi and Jump the Shark?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:31 PM   #220
MVP

It's been bad since season 7 imo.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:55 AM   #221
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
It's been bad since season 7 imo.
You're probably right. The Gay Jesus storyline was horrible
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:51 AM   #222
Politically Incorrect

I'm barely able to watch the whole episode anymore-the wrapping up of this season SUCKS! I'm thinking I'm only doing it because I've come this far and want to hit the finish line

Hobo Loco man was even dumber than gay Jesus and the fight between Carl and Debbie over Carl's GF is idiotic.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:51 PM   #223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm barely able to watch the whole episode anymore-the wrapping up of this season SUCKS! I'm thinking I'm only doing it because I've come this far and want to hit the finish line

Hobo Loco man was even dumber than gay Jesus and the fight between Carl and Debbie over Carl's GF is idiotic.
And Lip trying to play Daddy has run its course too.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:59 PM   #224
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
And Lip trying to play Daddy has run its course too.
The whole season finale was just a weak attempt to wrap up shitty plot lines.

Not sure this show can recover. It may have run it's course.
Old 10-19-2019, 10:45 PM   #225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Ian [Cameron Monaghan] is already out. Him and Mickey in prison is, as of now, an officially closed storyline.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/08/cameron...ing-shameless/
Looks like Ian is coming back for the new season.