Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2018, 04:33 PM  
__

Uhhhhhhh Andrew Wylie held off Suh for an entire game. Why wouldn't you trade LDT?

His value couldn't possibly be higher right now, we need the cap space to retain Ford, Hill, and possibly make a free agency splash.

Teams might be wavering due to his injury, so just take a pick in 2020 conditional on his health. I bet you can get a 2nd for him.

Guys, I'm telling you, you're going to need the flexibility the LDT pick would give you to move up in the 1st round for a corner or an Allen Bailey replacement or something of that nature.

Andrew Wylie kept Mahomes clean, and has been a road grader in the run game.

I love LDT but this team needs capspace and they need it now. Why wouldn't you use the least important position on the offense to make some?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:36 PM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Protecting Mahomes is priority #1 for as long as he is here so there’s zero reason to trade our best pass protecting guard.
Exactly. I am hoping Veach drafts an OL with one of the picks in the first 2 rounds.

There is nothing to take for granted in regards to this OL. Veach should look to improve it as much as possible for the foreseeable future.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:39 AM   #17
Consuming CP souls

Because he wouldn't bring anything back in a,deal. JFC...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:50 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

I'm not drafting a LG that early. Maybe a center with one of the 2nds, but even then, meh.

This regime has shown they can find and develop OL talent.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:13 AM   #19
Consuming CP souls

Voyager the Loon
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:22 PM   #20
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Exactly. I am hoping Veach drafts an OL with one of the picks in the first 2 rounds.

There is nothing to take for granted in regards to this OL. Veach should look to improve it as much as possible for the foreseeable future.
Why? I think our OL is in great shape.

Tackles: Schwartz and Fisher are both here for at least 2 more years. Cam Erving is an emergency swing tackle.

Guards: LDT is a top 10 G on a very friendly contract. Erving has looked solid aside from playing a generational DT. Wylie has been excellent as a backup and can be kept next year for cheap.

Center: Morse is probably gone, but Reiter has been a very good backup and can be kept for a cheap price next year. McKenzie is built like a C and the team is extremely high on him.

Could also keep Jeff Allen next year at a low price. He was very good here in his last season.

I don’t think we need to prioritize OL before rd 3.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:21 PM   #21
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Why? I think our OL is in great shape.

Tackles: Schwartz and Fisher are both here for at least 2 more years. Cam Erving is an emergency swing tackle.

Guards: LDT is a top 10 G on a very friendly contract. Erving has looked solid aside from playing a generational DT. Wylie has been excellent as a backup and can be kept next year for cheap.

Center: Morse is probably gone, but Reiter has been a very good backup and can be kept for a cheap price next year. McKenzie is built like a C and the team is extremely high on him.

Could also keep Jeff Allen next year at a low price. He was very good here in his last season.

I don’t think we need to prioritize OL before rd 3.
I don't know if you need to invest one of our 1st or 2nd rounders on the Oline, but I do think you need to be looking in the middle rounds for some developmental guys.

We have Wylie cheap for a couple years, which is a luxury, but I've never heard of McKenzie being developed as a center. Which is why I think you look for an OT or Center starting in the 3rd or 4th.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:09 AM   #22
Mahomes Dynasty

Suh is overrated.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:08 PM   #23
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I don't know if you need to invest one of our 1st or 2nd rounders on the Oline, but I do think you need to be looking in the middle rounds for some developmental guys.

We have Wylie cheap for a couple years, which is a luxury, but I've never heard of McKenzie being developed as a center. Which is why I think you look for an OT or Center starting in the 3rd or 4th.
I agree with everything you posted.

I wouldn’t mind a 3rd rd OL. Think our 1st and 2nd rd picks need to be on the field right away.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:10 PM   #24
Most Valuable Villain

I'd be looking for an OT that could be our swing tackle and take Fishers job in a couple of years.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.