Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2019, 08:02 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

Cool Story, Bro! Pro Football HOF Director about to Retire

You can read a USA Today story about his life in football here. He's from an AFL family. If you've never been to Canton (I've been there three times) you MUST go. It's a football fan bucket list thing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...d0CcVHckfawzAw
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:41 AM   #2
MVP

I was there the morning someone stole OJ Simpson's bust. The place was under construction and I mentioned to my wife they must have taken OJ out due to his trial for murder. Later that day we heard it on the radio that it was stolen! I think it was on a Sunday morning. Stoped by the HOF on our way up to the CART Cleveland Grand Prix.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.