Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 01:56 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I add the caveat that we may not select these players at the draft position indicated, but these are the guys I'm guessing we'll pick.

Round 1: No. 32
1. Kingsley Suamataia OT
2. Jordan Morgan OT
3. Kiran Amegadjie OT

Round 2: No. 64
1. Xavier Legette WR
2. Keon Coleman WR
3. Devontez Walker WR

Round 3: No. 95
1. T'Vondre Sweat DL
2. Cade Stover TE
3. Dominick Puni OT

ETA - I also wanted to add that I know next to nothing about individual players. I decided to play along in this thread just for the fun of participating, but whatever "expertise" I might have would be restricted to general trends and such. I think I have a handle on what positions we should be going after and how the draft might play out at the start, but if my player picks pan out, it's just dumb luck or picking up on what others have said on this board.
Man its hard to know as much as Crow, Duncan, Dj and modsocks ect. Just hit the pff big board and grab some names if you don't know lol its all in fun!

Thanks for putting it together Couch!
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.