Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:01 PM   #241
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina View Post
Probably some mult from Claynus or someone similar just to add a spark. It's of course going to work. CP loves the rage wars!
Speak of the Devil. I typed your name and you appear like a genie out of the bottle.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:03 PM   #242
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Speak of the Devil. I typed your name and you appear like a genie out of the bottle.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:05 PM   #243
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Exactly 4:59, I must have beat your post by a few seconds.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:07 PM   #244
In Search of a Life

Royals news, Yankee players, Pete Sweeney poetry and selfies, flat tires- I think the Twitter feed needs to be adjusted a bit.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:08 PM   #245
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
This is the 2nd smartest thing i've read all day. The first most smartest was your first post.

You're on fire bro, keep em coming.
I remember reading before the draft that PFF had all of PMII's throws as the 2nd worthy on Int's of the QB's that were drafted that year. This aint the lame ass Big 12 anymore... this is the frekin NFL... and he better get his head together... like fast or he'll be the next RGIII
MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:09 PM   #246
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBeer View Post
I remember reading before the draft that PFF had all of PMII's throws as the 2nd worthy on Int's of the QB's that were drafted that year. This aint the lame ass Big 12 anymore... this is the frekin NFL... and he better get his head together... like fast or he'll be the next RGIII
I hope you get AIDS if you don't already have it
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:10 PM   #247
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Please drink some Antifreeze ASAP!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:10 PM   #248
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Absolutely. When i watch Mahomes play i think to myself, "Man, this guy plays just like RGIII".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:11 PM   #249
Shit

Quote:
No, you short man with moustcahe

We all lived through the trINT Green years.. I'd hate for this to rear its ugly head again and see sh*t all over the internet about patrINT Mahomes is all I'm saying...
Which years was he trINT?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:11 PM   #250
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Comedy Gold Jerry!

Andy already said they were working on new things that day. I think you might be reading too much into one practice where Mahomes was trying "to fit it in to see what he can get away with" according to Andy.

It will all work out, calm down and find your happy place.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:11 PM   #251
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
I think Phobia coined Fatlock too.
TrINT was Phobia's

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 07-25-2018 at 05:05 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:03 PM   #252
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Royals news, Yankee players, Pete Sweeney poetry and selfies, flat tires- I think the Twitter feed needs to be adjusted a bit.
I put the twitter list together.
https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

It depends on what the people in the list tweet and retweet.

610 retweets a lot. I cannot edit that.
Sweeny tweeted he had a flat. ditto.

If you see something I could add/dump-PM me. I will see what I can do.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 07-25-2018 at 05:08 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:14 PM   #253
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I still think you and rico need some kind of Odd Couple-like sitcom together.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:33 PM   #254
I'll be back.

I MADE A THING

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:36 PM   #255
I'll be back.

Sherman

It's a shame it's not 1995 because he would have had a bigger role on this team back then.

He would have been a fan favorite far beyond what he is now, a niche fandom that wanks to Mitch calling him "the sausage" every game.

Right now he's just discount Boomer Grigsby.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.