Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:05 AM   #1591
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
The hell? Why's that?
For Preseason they generally don't show them live. They'll show replays. Last season though I didn't have to wait 3 ****ing days before I could watch it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:11 AM   #1592
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
For Preseason they generally don't show them live. They'll show replays. Last season though I didn't have to wait 3 ****ing days before I could watch it.
They are showing other games two and three times before showing the Chiefs.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:13 AM   #1593
Life is changing..

Quote:
The hell? Why's that?
Did you steal my avatar?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:31 AM   #1594
Veteran

Anyone who criticizes Dorsey needs to follow the Browns. You will realize in a hurry that overall Dorsey is a top GM.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:32 AM   #1595
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
The hell? Why's that?
Because NFLN hates the Chiefs?

Yes, it is irritating that they'll show another game 2-3 times before showing the Chiefs. Happens every year.

It's also not uncommon that they show a different game than the one advertised.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:41 AM   #1596
Most Valuable Villain

I was hoping that I would get to test out the Reddit streams but that won't happen because I'll be busy tonight. Oh well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:43 AM   #1597
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

Yes, it is irritating that they'll show another game 2-3 times before showing the Chiefs. Happens every year.

I'm wondering if the second or third game is being televised at all. I don't remember which one, but I was trying to find it on the replay schedule and can't find it. All of the other games seemed to be replayed at least once or twice. I guess they feel like the Patriots and Packers aren't getting enough exposure.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:45 AM   #1598
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I was hoping that I would get to test out the Reddit streams but that won't happen because I'll be busy tonight. Oh well.
The reddit streams have been excellent the past two seasons. I aint even sweating it this year. Gonna watch every game in HD right off reddit.

The only bummer is i cant pause and rewind, which is a yuuuuge part of watching preseason for me.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #1599
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
The reddit streams have been excellent the past two seasons. I aint even sweating it this year. Gonna watch every game in HD right off reddit.

The only bummer is i cant pause and rewind, which is a yuuuuge part of watching preseason for me.
I'm hoping that the streams are good this year because that's how I'll be watching the games this season.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #1600
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Anyone who criticizes Dorsey needs to follow the Browns. You will realize in a hurry that overall Dorsey is a top GM.
Oh really? Top GMs get fired and hand out stupid contracts that prevent the team from improving by placing them in cap hell? He drafted some good guys but that is not all there is to being a GM. He was so bad at the rest of his job he got canned two months before camp! Thats places him out of the top GM category.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:13 AM   #1601
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Basically, the Browns were the perfect job for Dorsey, who is a pretty good talent evaluator and fantastic at observing personnel around the league and finding role players in random piles of trash. They also have a ****ton of money, which means he can hand out extensions and free agent deals without giving a shit about the cap for awhile.

The Browns under Dorsey will probably eventually get back to the playoffs, even if Baker Mayfield is a bust. He'll get his dick sucked hard, having resurrected two different franchises.

The problem is will he learn from his mistakes in KC once the Browns are placed in a position where they will want to pay their players and/or free agents? Is Dorsey going to extend Daniel Sorensens on deals where they get payed 4 ****ing million dollars AAV just to play the 3rd safety role? Is he going to acquire a free agent, and then when the cap starts to get tight, cut that guy 3 years early without telling anybody in order to just tread water under the cap that year?

Is he going to hand out any more braindead reeruned Tamba Hali deals? Is he going to continue to lowball his franchise players when he can give them extensions the year before they expire and the players bet on themselves and win (i.e. Houston and Berry). Is he going to refuse to pay Poe (for good reason) but then hand out the same ****ing contract to Bennie goddamn Logan? Or how about just being content to stand pat when it comes to CB and ILB just because he had a successful dumpster dive for an okay backup who can play special teams decently?

He's a great GM for one stage of GMing. However, in terms of maintenance of what a team has created, he sucks utter dick.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:19 AM   #1602
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I think Dorsey is pretty decent at acquiring talent, perhaps really good (although he takes shortcuts a lot), but he’s already given out a ton of stupid ass contracts in Cleveland just because he can.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #1603
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Basically, the Browns were the perfect job for Dorsey, who is a pretty good talent evaluator and fantastic at observing personnel around the league and finding role players in random piles of trash. They also have a ****ton of money, which means he can hand out extensions and free agent deals without giving a shit about the cap for awhile.

The Browns under Dorsey will probably eventually get back to the playoffs, even if Baker Mayfield is a bust. He'll get his dick sucked hard, having resurrected two different franchises.

The problem is will he learn from his mistakes in KC once the Browns are placed in a position where they will want to pay their players and/or free agents? Is Dorsey going to extend Daniel Sorensens on deals where they get payed 4 ****ing million dollars AAV just to play the 3rd safety role? Is he going to acquire a free agent, and then when the cap starts to get tight, cut that guy 3 years early without telling anybody in order to just tread water under the cap that year?

Is he going to hand out any more braindead reeruned Tamba Hali deals? Is he going to continue to lowball his franchise players when he can give them extensions the year before they expire and the players bet on themselves and win (i.e. Houston and Berry). Is he going to refuse to pay Poe (for good reason) but then hand out the same ****ing contract to Bennie goddamn Logan? Or how about just being content to stand pat when it comes to CB and ILB just because he had a successful dumpster dive for an okay backup who can play special teams decently?

He's a great GM for one stage of GMing. However, in terms of maintenance of what a team has created, he sucks utter dick.
And the Browns are ****ed if they don't have someone underneath him that can be his successor once he fails again.

Or will the Browns even give him enough time to get them back to 8-8.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:52 AM   #1604
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:

Yeah IDK why they repeat before they show every game. And it's not like they are always showing the "big teams" 2 or 3 times. You will see some weird game 3 times before another game is shown once.

At least they stopped showing final scores of the game they are replaying. I never send emails but I sent one to them and the local FSN here for Devils replays. If I'm DVR'ing a game I don't want to see the score at the bottom! They finally fixed that.

For me it's easy enough to avoid the Chiefs preseason game and not have the events spoiled. Waiting 3 days is annoying though.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:53 AM   #1605
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think Dorsey is pretty decent at acquiring talent, perhaps really good (although he takes shortcuts a lot), but he’s already given out a ton of stupid ass contracts in Cleveland just because he can.
To be fair, you gotta overpay. No one wants to go to Cleveland. See Exhibit A.

https://deadspin.com/mychal-kendrick...s-s-1826522182
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.