Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2018, 08:36 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
If Clark Hunt has no intention of signing Peters to a long term deal, they're going to take what they can get.
If he does get traded, my guess is that it’s Clark’s decision. And I hate that. Because if Clark is the reason they get rid of him, it likely means it’s purely about business and politics. **** that. This guy is a game changer unlike any defender in football right now.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #3
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If he does get traded, my guess is that it’s Clark’s decision. And I hate that. Because if Clark is the reason they get rid of him, it likely means it’s purely about business and politics. **** that. This guy is a game changer unlike any defender in football right now.
You can't have your cake and eat it too in this case. You want to win? You draft and/or sign winners. Going the opposite direction is futile.
Frankly, I think we're all getting worked up about nothing. As Staylor has said, until we hear something from someone local and trusted, this is off season traffic-generation.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:51 PM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claysexual View Post
You can't have your cake and eat it too in this case. You want to win? You draft and/or sign winners. Going the opposite direction is futile.
Frankly, I think we're all getting worked up about nothing. As Staylor has said, until we hear something from someone local and trusted, this is off season traffic-generation.
Yes, so why trade Peters over anything to do with business and/or politics? If the order comes from Clark, you can be sure that is the major reason why.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:50 PM   #5
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

I’m waiting to hear from someone actually reliable. Ben Albright who is plunged in said no chance last night. Now things can change.

If Peters is traded, it’s to SF. He gets back to the Bay Area and in the NFC
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:08 PM   #6
SuperBowl or bust

Trading Peters for anything less than a 1 and 2 would be a horrible move for this franchise.

2 years and a franchise tag is the minimum amount of time Peters should be in KC. With the points our offense is going to put up, a player like Peters on defense is crucial.

Teams will get desperate and throw a lot. Guys like MP consistently take the ball away in situations like that.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:19 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Trading Peters for anything less than a 1 and 2 would be a horrible move for this franchise.

2 years and a franchise tag is the minimum amount of time Peters should be in KC. With the points our offense is going to put up, a player like Peters on defense is crucial.

Teams will get desperate and throw a lot. Guys like MP consistently take the ball away in situations like that.
If you’re strictly looking at talent, I’d agree.

But let’s not pretend that Peters is an Eric Berry or Patrick Peterson type of personality.

If they trade him, it’s because of his personality, not his proven ability.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:35 PM   #8
The man you could post like.

Quote:

But let’s not pretend that Peters is an Eric Berry or Patrick Peterson type of personality.

Yeah, lets do tons of homework on this guy who got dismissed from his college team because of his personality, decide he's worth a 1st rounder despite said issues, he goes on to be the DROY and an All Pro, and then trade him because of his....personality? What the **** even is this bullshit?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:38 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yeah, lets do tons of homework on this guy who got dismissed from his college team because of his personality, decide he's worth a 1st rounder despite said issues, he goes on to be the DROY and an All Pro, and then trade him because of his....personality? What the **** even is this bullshit?
The GM that made that decision is no longer with the Chiefs.

Since then, there have been several issues with Peters.

Football talent doesn’t exist in a vacuum.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:40 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The GM that made that decision is no longer with the Chiefs.

Since then, there have been several issues with Peters.

Football talent doesn’t exist in a vacuum.
This isn’t how you felt when I brought up Veach not trading up for Finley

You don’t think Veach had a hand in drafting peters?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:43 PM   #11
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:

I think Peters will play much better once the stench of the dink and dunk is gone.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:45 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I think Peters will play much better once the stench of the dink and dunk is gone.
I don’t understand that correlation.

If Peters play and attitude is a direct reflection of the Chiefs QB, then they should definitely trade him.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:22 PM   #13
Unsparing

Okay, let's frame this another way:

SOMEONE is going to pay Peters that money.
AND get his high-level play.

You've made the investment in the player, bringing him in to your system and working him in to your scheme. He is a MAJOR contributor to your defense and team, who can change the course of a game in one play.

Now, you're going to gamble that by trading him away, you are going to replace him with another player( at more than likely a different position, a position which is not NEARLY as skill-demanding as CB )that will produce at the level of Marcus Peters?

Really?

That's what you're going to do?

Okay, then.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:35 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Again, don't shoot me I am just passig along what I heard. Kerwin and Miller said today that word is that Peters will not be a Chief this fall. If he is, it means the Chiefs could not get the compensation they desire.

Paraphrased of course.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:37 PM   #15
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Again, don't shoot me I am just passig along what I heard. Kerwin and Miller said today that word is that Peters will not be a Chief this fall. If he is, it means the Chiefs could not get the compensation they desire.

Paraphrased of course.
Is there a podcast for that? I’d love to hear it.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.