Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 03:19 AM   #2
Bolton gonna knock you out

Damn, hate to hear that. Prayers to his family.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:57 AM   #3
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Hate to hear this. Hopefully his loved ones are doing ok. He was a super nice guy on the board but I never met him in real life. It kind of sucked he ran off after the moderator fiasco but I know he posted a couple of times after that. Wish he would have stuck around, it wasn't anything personal. It just wasn't something that suited his personality, which was a great personality to have. Hopefully that made sense.

RIP
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 12:29 PM   #4
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Hate to hear this. Hopefully his loved ones are doing ok. He was a super nice guy on the board but I never met him in real life. It kind of sucked he ran off after the moderator fiasco but I know he posted a couple of times after that. Wish he would have stuck around, it wasn't anything personal. It just wasn't something that suited his personality, which was a great personality to have. Hopefully that made sense.

RIP
Agree. RIP Flopnuts.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:24 AM   #5
Training Camp Hero

Damn. A really good dude. RIP
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:08 AM   #6
Cheat Death

Damn. Thoughts go out to those that knew him personally.

RIP Flop
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:11 AM   #7
Who's the masta???

RIP Flop. You will be missed.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:36 AM   #8
MVP

Flopnuts was the best. One of the few posters I felt kept the burst alive in this place.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:13 AM   #9
Diablo Negro

Son of a bitch I just saw this on FB. Unreal. I helped Mike out a few times years ago and we talked and texted on occasion.

He was a good dude at heart.

**** me. RIP Mike.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:30 AM   #10
Shit

I've got a larry johnson signed jersey that i got from him years ago.

he was a great dude. RIP Floppyguy
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:39 AM   #11
MVP

rip floppy
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:44 AM   #12
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Let me tell you something that encapsulates what a good man Mike was. My mom passed away in fall 2016. Come February, which was her birthday month, Mike knew what I'd be going through & mailed me a big box of Oklahoma Joe's ribs, pulled pork, brisket, & sauce. We'd been facebook friends a while at that point, and he knew how much I love barbecue, and he also knew that I wasn't getting anything close to Kansas City quality in Philadelphia (where I've been living since 2014).

I rank that as one of the kindest, most meaningful gifts I've ever been given & it absolutely helped me navigate the pain of loss.

RIP Michael. I won't forget you. You'll be missed by a lot of people.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:50 AM   #13
Please squeeze

Dammit. One of the all time great guys this really sucks. RIP Flops.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:56 AM   #14
#triggering

Damn, sad to hear... RIP
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:05 AM   #15
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Man...

RIP
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.