Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:10 AM   #8296
www.nfl-forecast.com

Very good summary of scientific information at this moment:

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi..._release_0.pdf
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:14 AM   #8297
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Very good summary of scientific information at this moment:

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi..._release_0.pdf
High-quality estimates of human transmissibility (R0) range from 2.2 to 3.1

Ick.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:18 AM   #8298
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I’d trade 10 years for a good SPAM Musubi any day.
Well If you get to really Jones'n for it, Amazon has some. I have no idea what it normally goes for in the store, but the prices seem rank on Amazon.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:20 AM   #8299
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Good news\bad news

bad news: NY has taken over WA state as the the #1 hot spot

good news: so far today no new cases reported in WA state
It's no suprise that a disease spreads easily in an incredibly dense city
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:25 AM   #8300
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It's no suprise that a disease spreads easily in an incredibly dense city
and way more Italians
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:26 AM   #8301
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Good news\bad news

bad news: NY has taken over WA state as the the #1 hot spot

good news: so far today no new cases reported in WA state
Some what good news
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:26 AM   #8302
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Well If you get to really Jones'n for it, Amazon has some. I have no idea what it normally goes for in the store, but the prices seem rank on Amazon.
I had some last month. Gotta hold off for a few months now. That’s the key with SPAM. Eat some, then retreat for a few months. I was going to be in Hawaii in mid April. Not so much anymore. Hopefully, our July reschedule will be okay. I will feast on SPAM then.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:28 AM   #8303
Now you've pissed me off!

Here is a paper on how to make your own respiratory mask using a Hanes t-shirt. It provides some decent protection--not as good as N95, but better than nothing. Much of its protection is dependent upon fit.

Obviously, wash in bleach and dry between excursions.

https://www.ncbi..nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3373043/

The fingers given are the server changing the letters n l m
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:30 AM   #8304
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I had some last month. Gotta hold off for a few months now. That’s the key with SPAM. Eat some, then retreat for a few months. I was going to be in Hawaii in mid April. Not so much anymore. Hopefully, our July reschedule will be okay. I will feast on SPAM then.
Let me get this right, you are in Hawaii and thing your looking forward to is eating SPAM?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:33 AM
BigRedChief
This message has been deleted by BigRedChief.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:33 AM   #8305
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Let me get this right, you are in Hawaii and thing your looking forward to is eating SPAM?
Yes, amongst other things. However, you must include nostalgia factor. That’s where I’m originally from and I ate a SPAM Musubi almost everyday as an after school snack as a boy(back in the ages when you could eat whatever and it wouldn’t be a health issue, lol)
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #8306
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
That's true but the whole notion that all young people who get it will be fine is complete bullshit. Young people can die from this. It's not common but it does happen more than you think.

Many of you on here act like this is only a virus old people need to worry about.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...orry?_amp=true
Yeah, but that kid had leukemia which complicated things.

I've yet to read of anyone under the age of 50 dying from COVID who didn't already have underlying health issues.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #8307
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Yes, amongst other things. However, you must include nostalgia factor. That’s where I’m originally from and I ate a SPAM Musubi almost everyday as an after school snack as a boy(back in the ages when you could eat whatever and it wouldn’t be a health issue, lol)
ahhh makes sense
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #8308
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
I’d wear a full body condom, Naked Gun style, if it meant the world going back to normal.
It might!! You should give it a try!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:40 AM   #8309
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, but that kid had leukemia which complicated things.

I've yet to read of anyone under the age of 50 dying from COVID who didn't already have underlying health issues.
thankfully we don't have many in north America under 50 with heart disease, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure) and lung disease or cancer .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #8310
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
ahhh makes sense
Spam is practically a staple food in Hawaii.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.