Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
List is bullshit.

1. Hopkins
2. Tyreek Hill
3. Julio Jones
4. OBJ
5. Mike Evans
6. Michael Thomas

And i'm not sure that Amari Cooper and Devante Adams belong on that list over Diggs and Thielen.

And yes, i would still take Tyreek over Hopkins if i were building a team.
I've never really been impressed with Hopkins. He's one of those guys who just doesn't jump out at you. I'll watch him all season long and not think much of him only to realize he ended up with 1,500 yards from trash QBs lol He's really good at everything, but not the best at anything (I guess it's arguable that he's got the best hands), which is probably why I feel that way.

In any case, I'd probably say:

1. Julio Jones
2. Tyreek Hill
3. Mike Evans
4. Deandre Hopkins
5. Michael Thomas

But all of these are pretty close, IMO. I wouldn't get upset with any ranking as long as these dudes are in the top 5.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM   #3
MVP

Explain to me how in the world Odell Beckham is better than Tyreek at this point in their careers.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:39 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Explain to me how in the world Odell Beckham is better than Tyreek at this point in their careers.
Jackasses don’t watch games.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:13 AM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
I will not because I can not.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:56 PM   #6
MVP

He impacts the game more than anyone else on the list.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:27 AM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

They're off by four spots with Tyreek.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:07 AM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

Scoreboard bitch
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:04 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

OBJ and Dak are two of the most overrated players in the game
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:17 AM   #10
MVP

For this offense and what we need from our WRs there is nobody I'd take over Hill.

End of discussion.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:25 AM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
For this offense and what we need from our WRs there is nobody I'd take over Hill.

End of discussion.
There's just too much Andy can do with Tyreek in this offense at too many positions. The fact that Hill KNOWS all the positions in this offense is what makes him a nightmare for defenses. Hell, in the Texans playoff game Tyreek was at ****ing H-Back helping block JJ Watt at one point, haha (I think it was the toe drag touchdown to Kelce play).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:18 AM   #12
Integralist

Judging wide receivers depends so much on point of view. If you ask from the offensive point of view, QBs in general like bigger targets, that run crisp, disciplined routes with a wide catch radius. This is the traditional way most people rank WRs.

From defensive point of view, DBs fear speed. They say it is easier to make adjustments for height, but game changing speed is what strikes fear. That's why the Chiefs strike fear: play off, they're wide open underneath, play tight, and it may be a TD.
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:22 AM   #13
Consuming CP souls

I wouldn't take any of them over Reek
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 11:51 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I wouldn't take any of them over Reek
Do you realize that Hopkins would be open on every single play if he was in this offense
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:23 PM   #15
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Do you realize that Hopkins would be open on every single play if he was in this offense
Do you realize Reek opens up the deep passing game better than any player in the league opening up every other receiver to feast underneath
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.