Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2020, 01:52 AM  
MONTANA #19

The Championship Banner.............How it looks VS. How it SHOULD look

Don't get me wrong. Seeing the video of the flag raising from today was awesome, but I find the two flags on a single pole a little, well...lacking. I want to shout it to the mountaintops that we are champions for all to see. Forgive my piss poor editing skills, but I quickly whipped up what I wish they would do (or something similar). Yes, you will ask, "what about this coming year's banner?" I think that one could go on top of the scoreboard, or perhaps all 3 could be moved to the top of the scoreboard, and subsequent ones could go on either side of the scoreboard on the other end of the stadium (also, in my mind the banners would be double-sided so they could be seen from the parking lot when tailgating). Just figured I'd throw it out there for discussion to see if anyone else is a little underwhelmed by the flags.

How it looks....

How it SHOULD look....

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 08-30-2020 at 01:58 AM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-30-2020, 04:39 AM   #2
Why so serious?

We won a Super Bowl. We'll probably win some more. I'm not that concerned about the placement of the banner and the flag I didn't even know existed before yesterday.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 04:54 AM   #3
What's up braj?

I think Chris Jones should get “Super Bowl LIV Champions” tattooed on his penis and wave that around before every game!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 05:05 AM   #4
Consuming CP souls

Lulz
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 06:36 AM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

They’re raising a banner somewhere on the night of the game.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 08:46 AM   #6
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
They’re raising a banner somewhere on the night of the game.

The same banner in the same place
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 08:47 AM   #7
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Don't get me wrong. Seeing the video of the flag raising from today was awesome, but I find the two flags on a single pole a little, well...lacking. I want to shout it to the mountaintops that we are champions for all to see. Forgive my piss poor editing skills, but I quickly whipped up what I wish they would do (or something similar). Yes, you will ask, "what about this coming year's banner?" I think that one could go on top of the scoreboard, or perhaps all 3 could be moved to the top of the scoreboard, and subsequent ones could go on either side of the scoreboard on the other end of the stadium (also, in my mind the banners would be double-sided so they could be seen from the parking lot when tailgating). Just figured I'd throw it out there for discussion to see if anyone else is a little underwhelmed by the flags.

How it looks....

How it SHOULD look....

I have I feeling they will do something more stylish after they get a third superbowl victory under their belt.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 08:48 AM   #8
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
The same banner in the same place
I read it would be a totally different deal - not a flag.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 08:49 AM   #9
MVP

I raised my boner right before reading this thread.

EDIT - Banner! Shit, I read it wrong, I thought we were talking about something else. Please delete.

Last edited by JohnnyHammersticks; 08-30-2020 at 08:55 AM..
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 09:41 AM   #10

I really only care that on opening night there be a ceremony while players are on the field that includes a video montage except the video only includes highlights from the Texans game.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 09:52 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I raised my boner right before reading this thread.

EDIT - Banner! Shit, I read it wrong, I thought we were talking about something else. Please delete.
DELETE IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT!!!111!!!!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:01 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
We won a Super Bowl. We'll probably win some more. I'm not that concerned about the placement of the banner and the flag I didn't even know existed before yesterday.
I would have liked to at least watched while they did it. Really odd to just do it on a Saturday morning with no real advanced notice.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:29 AM   #13
Has a particular set of skills

Before Mahomes is done kicking ass we are going to need something like this

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:30 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Before Mahomes gets done we are going to need something like this

Truth!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2020, 10:43 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Before Mahomes is done kicking ass we are going to need something like this

A bunch of old banners with the most recent being almost a decade old?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.