Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:09 PM   #1996
The Beast Inside Your Head

Everyone that disagrees with me can suck on Billy's nuts.

Let's go Hawks and Suns!

Last edited by BigCatDaddy; 06-26-2021 at 06:36 PM..
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 06:50 PM   #1997
The man you could post like.

Damian Lillard is getting quite a bit of hate for his endorsement of the Chauncey Billions hire. Odd.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:52 PM   #1998

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:53 PM   #1999
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Damian Lillard is getting quite a bit of hate for his endorsement of the Chauncey Billions hire. Odd.
Are feminists mad that they didn’t hire the female coach?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 07:00 PM   #2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Are feminists mad that they didn’t hire the female coach?
More to do with Billups past, I think.
Old 06-26-2021, 07:23 PM   #2001
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
More to do with Billups past, I think.
I wasn’t aware he had anything bad?
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-26-2021, 08:15 PM   #2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I wasn’t aware he had anything bad?
Alleged rape in 1997.
Old 06-26-2021, 08:54 PM   #2003
In Search of a Life

All of those people that were crying about no playoff basketball discussion are nowhere to be found now that there’s an actual game to discuss.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 08:57 PM   #2004
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
All of those people that were crying about no playoff basketball discussion are nowhere to be found now that there’s an actual game to discuss.

I’m just enjoying my Saturday night and want Suns in 5.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:27 PM   #2005
Perpetual Mediocrity

Are either of these teams going to score in this quarter? Everyone seems super nervous.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:35 PM   #2006
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Unless Booker and CP both don’t show up again, I think the Suns win tonight.

The CF just aren’t that interesting to me because I think a Suns/Bucks Finals is a forgone conclusion at this point.
Wake me up when the Finals start…
Old 06-26-2021, 09:44 PM   #2007
Perpetual Mediocrity

Not sure why a team is fouling up 3 with 13 seconds left.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:44 PM   #2008
Supporter

Quote:
Now that things have opened back up in Los Angeles, my wife and I are back to being daily Uber drivers along with working all day, so I haven't been able to catch much basketball this past week. I've had the TV on while I'm working in my studio but I always seem to miss the big plays. I've watched the TNT show a few times but that's not like watching the games, then watching the post game show.

It sucks but it is what it is. Hopefully, I'll at least be able to watch the Finals.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:45 PM   #2009
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Wake me up when the Finals start…
If the Suns play like they have in the past two games in the Finals (assuming they even make it there), there are going to be some issues even winning a game.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:46 PM   #2010
Perpetual Mediocrity

How do you not review that after what happened previously in this series? Ridiculous.