Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2019, 12:03 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Patriots Revenge Game Thread****

Let's go get this son of a bitch.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:46 PM   #3301
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
For all the mental gymnastics McDaniels engaged in, his offense could only muster 16 points. I know, I know, Harry was robbed of a touchdown. Belichick was unable to challenge because a few plays earlier he was forced to waste his final coach’s challenge after the officials botched a Travis Kelce fumble, not only ruling him down, but blowing the play dead as Stephon Gilmore sailed to paydirt and a TD that could have pulled the Patriots within 23-20 at the end of the third.

Now you know how the rest of the NFL feels when miraculously and mystifyingly calls go in favor of the Patriots. Touchdowns that were evaporate like steam from a kettle. It’s not right. It’s not fair, but the sun has smiled on the Patriots dynasty more times than not. And a vintage Patriots offense would have shrugged off the injustices.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:57 PM   #3302
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Any other stories?
When we were up by 16pts, this drunk woman behind me, words slurring like sailor at port for 24 hrs, asked, "Do you remember what happened in the Super Bowl 2 years ago?" I immediately knew what she was trying to say. I also knew she was a year off. "You lost in the Super Bowl to the Eagles? For sure I remember that. One of the best days of my life." She then spent 8 minutes doing some mental calculus and followed that up with, "I meant 3yrs ago. Against the Falcons." Oh, to confuse your SB seasons as there are so many... Entitled bitches.

It was on par with walking out of the AFCCG last year and listening to a Pats fan mention that the Lions were in the AFC East. Or walking out of Gillette after they beat us last season and someone calling me a pillowbiter and then explaining that they'd see us in the Super Bowl.

Boston. Gotta love it.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:24 PM   #3303
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Yep, he can't put his full body into it because of torque on his patella
this is the biggest load of shit you've posted in awhile
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 11:41 PM   #3304
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I don't disagree with the age point, but he did manage to run for first down despite that.
He had some bad games when he was younger too--with a team that wasn't up to things too. But the Patriots still do not have the team they've had in past years. Sorry, don't see it.
He's lacking offensive weapons. Some folks just wanna dump on Brady because he's Brady. BDS.
I could have run for that 1st down and I'm in good shape. I'm 61
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:45 PM   #3305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
When we were up by 16pts, this drunk woman behind me, words slurring like sailor at port for 24 hrs, asked, "Do you remember what happened in the Super Bowl 2 years ago?" I immediately knew what she was trying to say. I also knew she was a year off. "You lost in the Super Bowl to the Eagles? For sure I remember that. One of the best days of my life." She then spent 8 minutes doing some mental calculus and followed that up with, "I meant 3yrs ago. Against the Falcons." Oh, to confuse your SB seasons as there are so many... Entitled bitches.

It was on par with walking out of the AFCCG last year and listening to a Pats fan mention that the Lions were in the AFC East. Or walking out of Gillette after they beat us last season and someone calling me a pillowbitergot and then explaining that they'd see us in the Super Bowl.

Boston. Gotta love it.
Talking shit while owning them in their house sounds like a blast.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:46 PM   #3306
Thank you

My boner is still rock hard and horny!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:11 AM   #3307
I'll be back.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:39 AM   #3308
I'll be back.

Footage breakdown complete.

To the edit.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:28 AM   #3309
Fish are scared of me

I have to say the most enjoyable part of the game was when the spoiled Patriot fans were booing their 10-2 6 ring team off the field.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:43 AM   #3310
I'll be back.

lololol nick wright doing us proud

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:54 AM   #3311
Most Valuable Villain

And no one is going to bring up the fact that Bill deciding to not kick the FG and instead go for it on 4th and 7 cost his team a chance at 3 points as well.

Bill and Tom pissed away that game. Not the refs. Your offense ****ing sucks, guys. Blame yourselves.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:59 AM   #3312
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lololol nick wright doing us proud

Hahahahhahahahahaha

He is our king.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:04 AM   #3313
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And no one is going to bring up the fact that Bill deciding to not kick the FG and instead go for it on 4th and 7 cost his team a chance at 3 points as well.

Bill and Tom pissed away that game. Not the refs. Your offense ****ing sucks, guys. Blame yourselves.
And a pointless challenge
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-09-2019, 10:48 AM   #3314
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

Folk was not going to make it from that distance. 4th and 7 was the right call.
RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:03 AM   #3315
I'll be back.

edit progress - up to hardman TD

iron man 3 shit in there