Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:39 PM   #5806
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
You're kidding, right? Another shit stock.
1.55 to 5.25.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:40 PM   #5807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Not for Hammock it wasn't.

Really? When did he buy and when did he sell? I can see a daily candlestick chart and it's a very narrow window to make decent money.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:42 PM   #5808
I'll be back.

I literally held it for months until it popped. I actually made money on it twice.

I predict one more pop before the vaccine, and then it goes under a buck until the next pandemic.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:43 PM   #5809
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
1.55 to 5.25.

Looking at the charts you are really, really smart. Why aren't you living the life of Riley?
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:46 PM   #5810
MVP

Quote:
I literally held it for months until it popped. I actually made money on it twice.

I predict one more pop before the vaccine, and then it goes under a buck until the next pandemic.

Ah, so the 1.55 to 5.25 is mixed with a previous purchase/sell. Was that a wash sale?
Old 08-04-2020, 04:50 PM   #5811
I'll be back.

Quote:
Ah, so the 1.55 to 5.25 is mixed with a previous purchase/sell. Was that a wash sale?
No, profits both times.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:53 PM   #5812
I'll be back.

Quote:
Looking at the charts you are really, really smart. Why aren't you living the life of Riley?
I never got into shitty stock trading before this year.

I doubt I ever do it again.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:55 PM   #5813
MVP

Quote:
No, profits both times.

Good timing. Looking at the chart there are only two days to get in on the lows with big jumps in the next few days. Impressive.

What are your recommendations now?
Old 08-04-2020, 05:09 PM   #5814
I'll be back.

Quote:
Good timing. Looking at the chart there are only two days to get in on the lows with big jumps in the next few days. Impressive.

What are your recommendations now?
Not quite. It was in the 1-2 range for weeks if not months, it seems, before the recent pop.

If it goes under 3 and doesn't tank, I'll buy back in. Not touching it otherwise.

Lots of people holding it hoping for 15-20.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:23 PM   #5815
MVP

Crazy stock investments aside, let's look at the 5 strong stocks I posted Sunday night. These are companies that have good balance sheets and are undervalued. They also have a good track record and are trending up.

QDEL $270.50 close on Friday; $298.56 close today (+10.4%)

APPS $13.84 close on Friday: $15.54 close today (+12.3%)

KNTNF $4.55 close on Friday: $4.80 close today (+5.5%)

MED $167.13 close on Friday: $174.42 close today (+4.4%)

HMY $6.45 close on Friday: $6.87 close today (+6.5%)

Not bad for two days.

These stocks are part of an analysis by 100's of people that I pay a premium to do the work. It's their job. I try to do my best, but these people are way better than I could ever imagine. They take emotion out of stock trading and only look at the hard, cold numbers.

I'll update on Sunday night. Sooner if needed.

Stewie
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #5816
Roy E.

Sorrento (SRNE) really popped today, up 31%.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:23 PM   #5817
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Crazy stock investments aside, let's look at the 5 strong stocks I posted Sunday night. These are companies that have good balance sheets and are undervalued. They also have a good track record and are trending up.

QDEL $270.50 close on Friday; $298.56 close today (+10.4%)

APPS $13.84 close on Friday: $15.54 close today (+12.3%)

KNTNF $4.55 close on Friday: $4.80 close today (+5.5%)

MED $167.13 close on Friday: $174.42 close today (+4.4%)

HMY $6.45 close on Friday: $6.87 close today (+6.5%)

Not bad for two days.

These stocks are part of an analysis by 100's of people that I pay a premium to do the work. It's their job. I try to do my best, but these people are way better than I could ever imagine. They take emotion out of stock trading and only look at the hard, cold numbers.

I'll update on Sunday night. Sooner if needed.

Stewie
Hundreds of people? I use a stock subscription service for my stock picks but I own none of those. I was out of stocks then when the market tanked due to the wu flu I got froggy and jumped back in. My stocks from the subscription have me up $40,000.00 since then. Wu whoo!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:55 PM   #5818
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Hundreds of people? I use a stock subscription service for my stock picks but I own none of those. I was out of stocks then when the market tanked due to the wu flu I got froggy and jumped back in. My stocks from the subscription have me up $40,000.00 since then. Wu whoo!

Excellent!

We can post our best stocks moving forward. That's a 2 for 1 for everyone on the board.

What stocks do you recommend?

Stewie
Old 08-04-2020, 11:02 PM   #5819
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Excellent!

We can post our best stocks moving forward. That's a 2 for 1 for everyone on the board.

What stocks do you recommend?

Stewie
I posted about it previously but DOCU/ Docusign. It was a new recommendation I received just about the time the market bottomed out. It's up 208% for me.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:12 PM   #5820
Mod Team

I'm staying the **** away from most airlines.

Virgin Atlantic files for bankruptcy in the UK and the US. This is Richard Branson's company. This follows Virgin Australia who filed recently. Shareholders will most likely take a huge hit on this. Unfortunately, they could just be the first domino to fall.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ri...ion-2020-08-04
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.