Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 05:50 PM  
MVP

Wanya Morris

Is he actually the plan for starting LT? Will they re-sign Smith?

Seems like there hasn't been much talk about a pretty important position.

Morris has potential, but I can't get that Christmas Day nightmare out of my head.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:28 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
I really don’t want to see wanya morris again at LT after that Christmas Day game.
Wasn't he playing against Crosby and Koonce? Of course those guys would own a rookie with limited snaps.

Plus, the offense was a mess around that time.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 08:17 PM   #17
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
OBJ sucks

Smith kinda better but not great.

2 for 2 in ‘Bowls with those guys. It’s almost as if the organization should be trusted at this point. They could put a fat guy with a Domino’s Pizza box out there and we’d be fine.
SB LV
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:21 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

Expert Commentary: Pick No. 63 — Kingsley Suamataia
Draft Grade: A+
Pre-Draft Rank: 22
School: BYU
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 326
One plus is not enough here — this is a potentially franchise-altering pick for the Chiefs here at the bottom of the second round. Suamataia is a bit raw, but he has legitimate franchise left tackle athleticism and movement ability. Throw him out there and let him grow into an elite tackle.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:26 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
SB LV
Yes. If Thuney, Creed, Trey and Taylor all die during the season, we will be in trouble.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:34 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

Kingsley vs. Morris for LTOFT and loser replaces Trey Smith next season.

Spoiler alert: Kingsley's going to win
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:54 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
OBJ sucks

Smith kinda better but not great.

2 for 2 in ‘Bowls with those guys. It’s almost as if the organization should be trusted at this point. They could put a fat guy with a Domino’s Pizza box out there and we’d be fine.
The Raiders game was not fine.

The Super Bowl in Tampa was not fine.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 10:06 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
The Raiders game was not fine.

The Super Bowl in Tampa was not fine.
A. This is now mostly irrelevant since we drafted a T

B. Why do people continue to bring up the SB vs Tampa? Like Veach could’ve done anything about the O line injuries that occurred 2 weeks prior

C. I’m not necessarily defending Morris, maybe he sucks. My point is that Veach and Reid get this figured out. People can argue random one offs like the Raiders game if they want I guess but I’ll choose to trust the best HC and GM in the NFL.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 10:26 PM   #23
MVP

Man you guys are some Debbie downer mfs. Wanya was a rookie stepping in. Let’s not act like last year was his max potential. A year in an nfl weight room alone will do wonders and another year working with Andy heck and Duke mannyweather or whatever won’t hurt either. I kind of expect him to make a strong run at starting LT this year.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 11:58 PM   #24
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Kingsley vs. Morris for LTOFT and loser replaces Trey Smith next season.

Spoiler alert: Kingsley's going to win
I am so stoked for this pick. I don't think people realize how nasty Kingsley is going to be in a couple of years.

If Worthy and Kingsley Suamataia suck, I won't ever complain about a draft pick again, because when I wanted a WR in the first, Worthy was one of the guys I liked. Yes, I wanted to trade up for BTJ, but I love Worthy. And, after signing Hollywood, I would have taken Kingsley at 32. Actually, I would have traded away a lot for Joe Alt, but getting two of my guys with the first 2 picks is all I can ask for.

Now, if they can grab Brenden Rice I will be very happy. But, I am not going to be upset if it doesn't happen.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:05 AM   #25
Veteran

Assuming we bring back Donovan Smith or someone like Charles Leno I think they move Morris to guard to cover and just develop the versatility. If that's the plan I'm a big fan. Let Kingsley develop for a year and take over. Let Morris learn the guard position and take over from T Smith.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-27-2024, 05:05 AM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I am so stoked for this pick. I don't think people realize how nasty Kingsley is going to be in a couple of years.

If Worthy and Kingsley Suamataia suck, I won't ever complain about a draft pick again, because when I wanted a WR in the first, Worthy was one of the guys I liked. Yes, I wanted to trade up for BTJ, but I love Worthy. And, after signing Hollywood, I would have taken Kingsley at 32. Actually, I would have traded away a lot for Joe Alt, but getting two of my guys with the first 2 picks is all I can ask for.

Now, if they can grab Brenden Rice I will be very happy. But, I am not going to be upset if it doesn't happen.
Alt would have taken our entire draft and next years.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-27-2024, 06:13 AM   #27
MVP

I feel like you gotta resign Smith as a stop gap. But if not then maybe just play the rookie. Doesn't sound like Morris has progressed all that much.

I dunno, maybe just need to see how camp goes.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:49 AM   #28
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
I really don’t want to see wanya morris again at LT after that Christmas Day game.
Yeah because the rest of the team played so God damn amazing that day.

Chiefs weren't ready to play, they weren't motivated to play, their minds were elsewhere on Christmas day.

It was a shitshow across the board.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:08 AM   #29

Quote:
Yes. If Thuney, Creed, Trey and Taylor all die during the season, we will be in trouble.
It only took two going down for KC to be in trouble, or am I forgetting someone?

And I was responding to the idea of just being able to trot anything out there and of course KC would be okay because Mahomes.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:09 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I wonder if they are thinking about options if Taylor moves to LT as well?
Wondering why this idea isn't getting moar traction.