Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2024, 11:52 AM   #2
MVP

I just found out this person exists, but am now an expert.

Apparently he has a that DAWG in him.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:52 AM   #3
Generational Player

Learn from Travis Kelce, win a SB.

Kid must be in heaven.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:55 AM   #4
Veteran

Also was teammates with Worthy at Texas.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:58 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Also was teammates with Worthy at Texas.

I like the chemistry.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-27-2024, 11:55 AM   #6
Consuming CP souls

Nice
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:57 AM   #7
MVP

Wiley played QB in HS. PFF said "I wonder what pop star he'll be dating in 15 years." Then they started rattling off pop stars and one said Pamela Anderson.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-27-2024, 11:59 AM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm just glad we haven't fallen into this trap of pretending that 6'3" tight ends are going to be difference makers. Those are slow WRs.

Give me that 6'6" frame with loose hips. Teach the rest.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:01 PM   #9
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm just glad we haven't fallen into this trap of pretending that 6'3" tight ends are going to be difference makers. Those are slow WRs.

Yeah, shit pisses me off

Like Bowers might be a stud matchup problem, but he's just a big WR/slot. There's no tight end in that frame.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 03:02 PM   #10
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah, shit pisses me off

Like Bowers might be a stud matchup problem, but he's just a big WR/slot. There's no tight end in that frame.
And Noah Gray is already that guy…albeit nowhere near as talented as Bowers.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 01:10 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I can't pretend to be any kind of expert, but the quote by Matt Miller that Wiley "understand[s] spacing and timing" is what intrigues me. That understanding of spacing and timing is Kelce's secret sauce. How many opposing fans have yelled in frustration because Kelce is always somehow wide open?

If Wiley has the physical profile (I have faith in DJ's nut on this point), and understands how to get open, that's a damn good pick. That's my brilliant analysis for the day.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 01:14 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
I can't pretend to be any kind of expert, but the quote by Matt Miller that Wiley "understand[s] spacing and timing" is what intrigues me. That understanding of spacing and timing is Kelce's secret sauce. How many opposing fans have yelled in frustration because Kelce is always somehow wide open?

If Wiley has the physical profile (I have faith in DJ's nut on this point), and understands how to get open, that's a damn good pick. That's my brilliant analysis for the day.
Ex QB he should understand some things. Can’t wait to see him develop.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 01:25 PM   #13
pie is never free

Quote:

You may not be an expert, but you're not wrong

They have a very similar look on the move, and their RAS scores are almost identical... this dude has a great chance of being the heir apparent
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 01:33 PM   #14
Starter

Quote:

Stop, I can only get so erect.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 03:18 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:

The QB background has been a huge part of Kelce’s success. Hopefully this new kid is able to learn a lot from Travis and build himself into a legit weapon for Mahomes.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote