Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:56 PM   #991
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
What? How is that even in the realm of possibility?
I have trouble believing you ever lived in the Midwest, where the average age of a woman for having a child isn't 36 like it is in Hollywood.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:04 PM   #992
20 Menthol KOOLs

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:08 PM   #993
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This would have been my general rule prior to meeting her. I'll even admit that the situation gives me pause to this day (it's just not my ideal life story)..

But I'm trying to be mature. I'll be 27 this month. It will be significantly more difficult to find a woman with no children at this point.
As a woman who dated in her 30's, I found it difficult to find guys who didn't have a kid or two. I can imagine it being harder for a guy looking for a woman without kids. You can't make the reason for staying with someone be because you're afraid you can't find someone without kids. You either want to be with someone or you don't. If kids is a deal breaker, then cut your losses sooner than later. She'll be better off if you do, too. She's probably had a hard time finding someone to date who's willing to date someone with a kid. If you're not that guy, then you're wasting her time, too.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #994
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
What? How is that even in the realm of possibility?
Yeah....this ain't hollywood, boss.

Ladies are popping them suckers out young as hell round heah'!
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #995
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yeah....this ain't hollywood, boss.

Ladies are popping them suckers out young as hell round heah'!
I left in my early 20's so maybe that explains it.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:22 PM   #996
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
As a woman who dated in her 30's, I found it difficult to find guys who didn't have a kid or two. I can imagine it being harder for a guy looking for a woman without kids. You can't make the reason for staying with someone be because you're afraid you can't find someone without kids. You either want to be with someone or you don't. If kids is a deal breaker, then cut your losses sooner than later. She'll be better off if you do, too. She's probably had a hard time finding someone to date who's willing to date someone with a kid. If you're not that guy, then you're wasting her time, too.
This is solid advice, Virus. I believe I mentioned the same thing a while back, too.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:26 PM   #997
Cheat Death

I'd keep hitting them single moms til you find a mid 30's divorcee with a grown kid. By then your life is established and some other dude already weathered her drama years.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #998
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I read my reply to my boyfriend. His response?

[To me] I don't think I can date you anymore. I'm not into chicks with kids.

This is why I love this guy. (My kid is his...lol)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:46 PM   #999
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post

It's not that hard. Get on match.com and filter out women by children.
Internet dating is for lame people
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:08 PM   #1000
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
it works for some people

they find true happiness
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:25 PM   #1001
New and Improved

Quote:
it works for some people

they find true happiness
And then theres you.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:30 PM   #1002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
I met my wife through internet dating. It speeds the process up, and I was able to filter by criteria I was looking for (profession/salary/sports interests/no kids/etc). Perfect for people that have busy lifestyles.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #1003
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
And then theres you.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #1004
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
it works for some people

they find true happiness
Tell me a new story
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:33 PM   #1005
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Tell me a new story