Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2024, 01:40 AM   #1231
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Still early but seems like

Harrison/Nabers/Odunze gone fast and then I expect Thomas to go.

After that it gets interesting.

Just a reminder that the Eagles took Reagor with Justin Fricking Jefferson still on the board.

Whoops.

Those mistakes happen every year, and we have victimized ourselves like that.

Hardman over dk
Clyde over higgins
Trading back and taking skyy instead of just staying and taking pickens. Icing on the cake is tre mcbride went the very next pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:45 AM   #1232
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Those mistakes happen every year, and we have victimized ourselves like that.

Hardman over dk
Clyde over higgins
Trading back and taking skyy instead of just staying and taking pickens. Icing on the cake is tre mcbride went the very next pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have Jefferson 1. But I loved J Jeff before that draft.

Was too low on Higgins but I also loved Pittman.

Had

Jeudy
Lamb
Jefferson

then Ruggs as the elite vertical 2.

hated Reagor, did not think he was 1st round worthy.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-25-2024, 06:39 AM   #1233
Starter

Really good in-depth analysis of this years WR class with Brett Kollman. WR discussion starts at the 8:29 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mah_XxFDQ
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-25-2024, 11:39 AM   #1234
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Rank these WRs:

Troy Franklin
Brian Thomas Jr.
Keon Coleman
Xavier Worthy
Xavier Legette
Adonai Mitchell

(That's the order I'd rank them)
Currently, I like...

Thomas Jr
Franklin
Coleman
Legette
Worthy
Mitchell

I think if the WR big board could get shaken up at the combine or in the pre draft process and Thomas Jr could end up being the guy that falls to us. Wouldn't hate that one bit, he's the best tall vertical deep in the draft.

Franklin's fit for Andy and the Chiefs is easy to see.

Coleman has that "It" factor and "alpha" mentality. I think he might flash some plays early, return for us, but take a couple years to really develop though.

Legette has the physical attributes and might be a plus that he's a 5th year, we need someone mature and ready to contribute now. I might like him more than Coleman for this reason. No chance Andy doesn't figure out a way to get this guy some production. No chance.

Worthy would be a better Hardman for us, hopefully.

Mitchell, I just can't see it yet. He's big and slow to me on tape, I reserve the right to change my mind after the combine.

Bottom two are both TX WRs though, there's a league wide appreciation for TX football, and we all know Mahomes will get a closer look at these guys than the rest.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 02-25-2024 at 11:44 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2024, 11:37 PM   #1235
MVP

I think I like Anthony Gould as a late round/UDFA option.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:37 PM   #1236
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

The more I watch Worthy, the more I'm petrified that the kid is just another Hardman. I know he has a more proven resume but even a texas fan I saw talking about him said "he's not a route runner".

Right now Franklin, Mitchell and Coleman are the guys I most favour. And I'm waiting to see what Leggett, Polk and Baker do at the combine. If Ladd runs a fast time then maybe I could see it.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 07:22 AM   #1237
MVP

I just don't think a guy that needed 5 years to figure out college football is a good prospect for an Andy Reid offense.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 07:37 AM   #1238
In Search of a Life

McConkey is gonna end up being our pick isn't he.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:27 AM   #1239
Baba Ganoush

Somebody needs to create a combine thread.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM   #1240
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm kind of hoping he runs something stupid and gets drafted before 32.

Like, if he runs low 4.3s at the combine.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:32 AM   #1241
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:30 AM   #1242
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No chance.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:57 AM   #1243
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
At 64? I mean...maybe.

No, we're not taking the guy at 32. And I doubt we take him at 64. This is just your standard draft season stuff where suddenly there are 60-70 different guys being mocked into the 1st round by various sources.

And as is usually the case, those guys that are 'screaming up the draft boards' will go in the 3rd like everyone expected them to in mid-January.

Maybe 1 in 5 dudes actually move a great deal. Someone like Robinson may have moved himself up (we'll see - I still think he goes in the mid/late 2nd) but they aren't ALL moving up on the strength of senior bowl practices and underwear olympics.

Scouting departments are far more concerned with 2-3 years of college tape than they are any of this stuff. And none of that has changed. What may actually move guys are medicals and interviews and none of that has actually happened yet. But still we're hearing that dudes are moving all over the place.

They aren't. Daniel Jeremiah just has a column to write.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:23 AM   #1244
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The more I watch Worthy, the more I'm petrified that the kid is just another Hardman. I know he has a more proven resume but even a texas fan I saw talking about him said "he's not a route runner".

Right now Franklin, Mitchell and Coleman are the guys I most favour. And I'm waiting to see what Leggett, Polk and Baker do at the combine. If Ladd runs a fast time then maybe I could see it.
Worthy is the Parris Campbell to Adonai Mitchell who is the Terry McLaurin on Texas.

The tiny slot gets drooled over and the actual good WR gets glossed over.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:29 AM   #1245
Veteran

What wr do you like at 64?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
At 64? I mean...maybe.

No, we're not taking the guy at 32. And I doubt we take him at 64. This is just your standard draft season stuff where suddenly there are 60-70 different guys being mocked into the 1st round by various sources.

And as is usually the case, those guys that are 'screaming up the draft boards' will go in the 3rd like everyone expected them to in mid-January.

Maybe 1 in 5 dudes actually move a great deal. Someone like Robinson may have moved himself up (we'll see - I still think he goes in the mid/late 2nd) but they aren't ALL moving up on the strength of senior bowl practices and underwear olympics.

Scouting departments are far more concerned with 2-3 years of college tape than they are any of this stuff. And none of that has changed. What may actually move guys are medicals and interviews and none of that has actually happened yet. But still we're hearing that dudes are moving all over the place.

They aren't. Daniel Jeremiah just has a column to write.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.