Brad Pitt
Margot Robbie
Burt Reynolds
Timothy Olyphant
Michael Madsen
Tim Roth
Dewey Crow as Manson

This is going to be one epic movie.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 06-08-2019 at 08:04 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:24 PM   #181
Has a particular set of skills

Ranking them

Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Bastards
Reserviour Dogs
Kill Bill
Once upon a time in Hollywood
Django
Kill Bill 2
Jackie Brown
Death Proof
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:27 PM   #182
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Ranking them

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill 1
Kill Bill 2
Inglorious Bastards
Django
Jackie Brown
Death Proof
(Once Upon a Time in Hollywood*)
FIFY

*haven't seen it yet
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:46 PM   #183
Politically Incorrect

Really looks like a Love it or Leave it movie for most who have seen it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:55 PM   #184
pie is never free

Read a review that said it’s EVERYTHING you ever wanted it to be... right up until the last 20 minutes

Which will be good enough to earn my $10
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:39 PM   #185
Spooky Action

Just got back from the theater,I enjoyed it. Storytelling turned on it's head, and about storytelling itself. Not as entertaining as some other QT films but definitely a smart movie IMO
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:39 PM   #186
Veteran

I really enjoyed it. I’ll probably see it again.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-27-2019, 11:12 PM   #187
In Search of a Life

Just got back from seeing this. I get why some folks didn’t love it. Personally, I thought it was phenomenal! DiCaprio’s character is so great and Pitt was as great as he’s ever been in anything. Like it or not, you cannot tell the story of America without L.A. and L.A. may have never been as important as it was during that time period(it’s not really that big of a deal nowadays). QT takes you on a throwback journey and ties in one of the most horrific, yet interesting pieces of American cultural history. Plus an awesome soundtrack and plenty of Tarantino Easter eggs.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 07:55 AM   #188
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Just got back from seeing this. I get why some folks didn’t love it. Personally, I thought it was phenomenal! DiCaprio’s character is so great and Pitt was as great as he’s ever been in anything. Like it or not, you cannot tell the story of America without L.A. and L.A. may have never been as important as it was during that time period(it’s not really that big of a deal nowadays). QT takes you on a throwback journey and ties in one of the most horrific, yet interesting pieces of American cultural history. Plus an awesome soundtrack and plenty of Tarantino Easter eggs.
Pitt and DiCaprio's performances should get Oscar nods.This film highlighted why they are two of the best actors in this era.

As usual the music soundtrack from the era chosen by Tarantino helped provided another layer to the events happening on the screen. He is a master at using music to help tell his vision.

I laughed out loud at one Easter egg that was not so subtle, the poster of the Nazi pic directed by the Italian maestro "Mar-ga-ray-ti!" pronounced the way Pitt pronounce it to Hans when trying to get into the theater in Inglorious Bastards.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:37 AM   #189
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Pitt and DiCaprio's performances should get Oscar nods.This film highlighted why they are two of the best actors in this era.

As usual the music soundtrack from the era chosen by Tarantino helped provided another layer to the events happening on the screen. He is a master at using music to help tell his vision.

I laughed out loud at one Easter egg that was not so subtle, the poster of the Nazi pic directed by the Italian maestro "Mar-ga-ray-ti!" pronounced the way Pitt pronounce it to Hans when trying to get into the theater in Inglorious Bastards.
Yeah I loved that one!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 01:57 PM   #190
Politically Incorrect

One of the movie junkies here at Amazon saw it and said it was one of his favorite Tarantino movies!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:05 PM   #191
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Read a review that said it’s EVERYTHING you ever wanted it to be... right up until the last 20 minutes

Which will be good enough to earn my $10
This was my opinion of the film.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-28-2019, 03:28 PM   #192
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Tough to rank Tarrantino films because I really like them all, but this is mine for now, I change them some when I see them again, and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood could change too.

My top 3
Pulp Fiction
Resevoir Dogs
Inglorious Basterds

Awesome
Jackie Brown
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
Kill Bill 2
Kill Bill 1

Really good
Django
Hateful Eight
Deathproof
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-28-2019, 04:23 PM   #193
sorta mod-ish

It was a nostalgia bomb of a movie, I'll give it that. For the rest....I'm not really sure. It's somewhere between a big fat "meh" and pretty damned entertaining at different points and spots throughout. Good job by the actors and it's shot beautifully, though.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:10 AM   #194
Banned

Last 20 mins was my wife's and I fav part. I want more Brad and leo duos
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:27 AM   #195
pew pew madafakas

Quote:

Ouch.

Quote:
Before we get the Technicolor soap opera version headed for primetime, we must suffer through two and a half hours of dropping a multitude of forgotten Hollywood names from Virna Lisi to Audie Murphy, accompanied by a floating toxic cloud of numbing, bubble gum rock.
https://observer.com/2019/07/once-up...bbie-rex-reed/
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.