Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2017, 05:09 PM  
Kind of a mod

In memoriam

I'll preface this by saying I don't really know the best way of doing this, but I know people have mentioned wanting to have a place to remember members who have passed on. Obviously we have individual threads for specific members, but I think it would be nice to let people write eulogies of sorts so that future members can remember the guys who aren't with us anymore.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:15 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Off the top of my head, it would be great to have some thoughts on guys like Lonewolf Ed, mikey23545, crazyhorse, Saccopoo, Logical, and I'm sure what are a ton of others I'm forgetting. If any of you have strong memories of what some of those guys were like, feel free to post them. Links to some of their best work are obviously welcome too. For starters, I'll always remember this post by Logical to describe CP's origins:
Man all that history and not one mention!

What happened to Mike and crazyhorse?
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:15 PM   #17
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Wait! Seriously? How did I miss this? Damn. RIP, mikey
It happened during my extended vacation, but it clearly wasn't common knowledge.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290598
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:24 PM   #18
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I know the football and some of the other side of Sacc. If you would like to request a eulogy from that perspective, I'm happy to provide.

I don't really follow a lot of the personal stuff on this board, though, so I don't have anything to contribute about his personal exploits.
Go for it man. I can't imagine this will be a 1 to 1 deal. Anyone who has strong memories of any of these guys is welcome to chime in.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:29 PM   #19
Politically Incorrect

Sadly, it appears that many of those passing are in their late 40's - early 50's.

Not good......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:09 PM   #20
Thank you

I died too
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:15 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Didn't know mikey23545 had passed.
I missed it too.

RIP
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:24 PM   #22

In most cases the best eulogies are in the words of those who post in their "goodbye" threads. I think a sub forum where those get moved to would suffice. That would pull them out of the masses of general threads and provide a fitting memorial for a planeteer.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #23
www.nfl-forecast.com

Boogblaster has been MIA of since 2014 and had a history of poor health.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:35 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
How will Mr. Blonde be handled?
I hear that every year he gets a brand new Chiefs poster to hide the hole in the wall of his cell that he is slowly digging.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:37 PM   #25
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
In most cases the best eulogies are in the words of those who post in their "goodbye" threads. I think a sub forum where those get moved to would suffice. That would pull them out of the masses of general threads and provide a fitting memorial for a planeteer.
Yeah, that's an idea if we can hunt them all down.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:38 PM   #26
You Sweetie!

CrazyHorse

Edit: sorry I see he's been mentioned.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:41 PM   #27
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
oh no. Today sucks.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:43 PM   #28
You Sweetie!

Chief Justice - the guy with the Stig as his AVY - AKA Mike Anderton from Blue Springs.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:01 PM   #29
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I think I found him (name, address, telephone number, and Facebook profile). No FB updates since January 2014. I can't find anything definitive though.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:10 PM   #30
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Skip Towne died right?

He was always so damn cranky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skip died?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.