Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #511
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Holy shit 7 pages and counting about Clay. Talk about giving him exactly what he seeks. Talk about glutons some here cant get enough of his bullshit. Ignore him and I bet he moves on to the next place that falls for his troll.
Who....cares....what gets people talking...? The awesome part is that we are...we are talking.... Some of us who haven't shown up much lately, yo!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:02 PM   #512
Reset

<-------GoChiefs

2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:06 PM   #513
Bring It Home

If he shows up on Reddit, I'm gonna have to do something. That's my go to place when he comes here. At least there I can downvote him and it actually does something.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:39 PM   #514
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Holy shit 7 pages and counting about Clay. Talk about giving him exactly what he seeks. Talk about glutons some here cant get enough of his bullshit. Ignore him and I bet he moves on to the next place that falls for his troll.
Soon this thread will drop off the front page, i.e. Tomorrow when the games start. We will happily be talking football and cheering the team. We will get to enjoy the postseason however long it lasts. We won't have to put up with the antics around predicting doom every minute and reveling in it whenever something bad happens. No draft season antics around whomever this year's Geno Smith is. If any one thing could improve the climate here especially wrt Chiefs talk this was it.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:19 PM   #515
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** Clay, it's not a thread about him, it's a celebration of the dipshit being removed.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:21 PM   #516
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I'm just a huge Ray Finkel fan, sir!!!

Holy shit, that was a direct hit to my funny bone.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:23 PM   #517
Banned

some of the guys are really suckin his dick hard. The dude erodes threads with his pessimistic and antagonistic style of posting. His style was fine outside of football takes.. I enjoyed his post in entertainment threads or posts in the dating thread.. but he completely brings down discussions in football threads. One can ignore him.. but he post such outrageous shit that it's inevitable a person has to respond to him and calling him out on his dipshitness and it spirals down.. rinse and repeat. His problem was more of not knowing when to tone it down.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #518
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I'm just a huge Ray Finkel fan, sir!!!
lmfaoooooo

sidebar,
I highly doubt pro athletes that are worth anything in the league gives a shit about messageboards.. they prob. get enough eye rolls out of instagram/twitter comment sections. It's more of their spouses/fam members.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:49 AM   #519
I'm with stupid ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Probably searching for a clue.
Milkman why cant you have a conversation without name calling and your other typical BS? How about hey I disagree and here's why? Nope you just go to the lowest rung and tell people to F off and they have bleeding vags and whatever else BS you want to say. Take a Prozac for real!!! Almost everything you write on here is a vulgar jab at people. If this site bothers you so dang much take a walk. I think i'll try out that ignore function. Thanks for the advice.
KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:09 AM   #520
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC2004 View Post
Milkman why cant you have a conversation without name calling and your other typical BS? How about hey I disagree and here's why? Nope you just go to the lowest rung and tell people to F off and they have bleeding vags and whatever else BS you want to say. Take a Prozac for real!!! Almost everything you write on here is a vulgar jab at people. If this site bothers you so dang much take a walk. I think i'll try out that ignore function. Thanks for the advice.
The classic "I'm putting you on ignore post." Solid move, bud.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 03:53 AM   #521
Choco Favre

Doesn't Clay win in the end? Now he can get out of Bosschief's playoff bet.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:52 AM   #522
Seasons in the Abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Sweet Daddy Williams.

He's Cybil.
If i remember correctly it was Sweet Dick Willy. I am sure that is what he called himself.
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:57 AM   #523
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatRock View Post
If i remember correctly it was Sweet Dick Willy. I am sure that is what he called himself.
You're both right. He was Sweet Dick Willie before he was Sweet Daddy Williams. And he was even more of a pain in the ass than Clay. Good riddance to both of them. Just getting rid of those two posters made this site 100% better. Kudos to whoever banned those annoying trolls.

I know there are posters in this thread who object to those two guys being banned. They don't seem to understand that this is a free and privately owned site. Kyle and the mods can ban anyone at any time, and they don't have to have a reason that will satisfy everyone. If they get too arbitrary and too heavy-handed with the moderation, the problem will be self-correcting because people will simply stop coming to Chiefsplanet. That doesn't appear to be happening.

Anyone whose panties are in an uproar about this is apparently unaware or simply doesn't care that by far the vast majority of people around here agree with the bannings. I know I do. If that makes me a pussy or a weeping vagina in the eyes of guys like Pawnmower or Milkman or Bigcatdaddy, I'm not going to get too worked up over it. I'll just be happy to know that I no longer have to scroll through LITERALLY THOUSANDS of posts telling me how much Alex Smith sucks, how much the Chiefs suck, and how any fan who actually enjoys watching his team go 11-5 and make the playoffs is an idiotic "true fan" or "Lil Chiefy", blah blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

When you get right down to it, who are REALLY the weeping vaginas? The majority who say "Thanks for taking out the trash", or the tiny minority who just won't let this issue die?
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:17 AM   #524
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
How about boogblaster? Last activity more than a year ago and he mentioned health issues as well.
Boogblaster passed away last September.lost a good guy and big chiefs fan.time ran out on him ever seeing them win another Super Bowl.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:23 AM   #525
MER

In my life my vagina hasn't weeped as much as this thread.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread