Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:02 PM   #451
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I don't remember the specifics, but something to the effect of wishing a transplant would fail.
I was there, they disagreed and then clay stated " at least you won't be around much longer" or something REALLY close to that.

Total bullshit to say knowing the guy's issues and over a football disagreement, IMO.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:03 PM   #452
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
I don't get it. I mean, i understand the perception of mod abuse, but it takes quite a bit for the mods to step in and do something. I am certain there is far more going on behind the curtain, as far as future expectations to be upheld post ban, that he didn't uphold, and that we generally have not one clue about.
Outside of 1 year the Chiefs were awful with Cassel. Smith has had a winning record each season and does play well at times. I don't like Smith, but I'd say that's why. When a team has won 9 in a row and every post you make is negative you are just being an asshole. If you are objectively stating you have concerns about the team winning playoff games because of Alex Smith that's pretty fair.

Reid and Smith both have faults, but since this has been the most successful start of many Chiefs staff we should all at least appreciate that. Despite his faults there aren't any staffs that better prepare a team in the regular season. If they can have some playoff success then there isn't much left to bitch about. I really don't like the way Smith plays a lot of the time, but if it bothers some that much just find a better way to use your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
There weren't many that had a problem with him when he had much the same agenda against Matt Cassel.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:04 PM   #453
www.nfl-forecast.com

How about boogblaster? Last activity more than a year ago and he mentioned health issues as well.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:12 PM   #454
The Insider

I hated Crazyhorse as a poster. Thought he was a ****ing idiot. But what Clay said to him was just wrong.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:23 PM   #455
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Glad Clay is gone. Hopefully it last longer than his bullshit did.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:24 PM   #456
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I hated Crazyhorse as a poster. Thought he was a ****ing idiot. But what Clay said to him was just wrong.
What did clay say? He's said some crazy shit to people. Even to Luv.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:40 PM   #457
Veteran

It'd be great if a poster like Hootie could be relegated to the baseball threads. He was an excellent contributor on baseball topics and we've lost some solid offseason discussion with his ban.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:42 PM   #458
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Glad Clay is gone. Hopefully it last longer than his bullshit did.
I thought you liked Clay...????!?!?
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:51 PM   #459
Let's Get Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis View Post
It'd be great if a poster like Hootie could be relegated to the baseball threads. He was an excellent contributor on baseball topics and we've lost some solid offseason discussion with his ban.
Agreed 100%.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:52 PM   #460
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Serious question... Ok, Clay has obviously made a name for himself on a ton of various KC Chiefs social media sites... Most of the users at most of these sites know who he is by real name...regardless of what his username is at the time. And if a new user signs up, it doesn't take long for them to figure out who he is.

I think the majority of pro athletes read message boards. The temptation to read about themselves is probably just too strong to ignore. Hell, in Iowa, wrestling is huge...I have only met a few wrestlers, high school or college who claimed to not check into what's being written about them or their teammates via message boards.

With that said, how many Chiefs do you think there are who know the name, "Clay Wendler?" Do you think Alex Smith or Matt Cassel know who he is??? With his infamous contributions in the "Alex Smith Does, Always Has and Always Will Suck" and "Declaration of the People Vs. Matt Cassel" (or whatever it was called) threads?

Regardless of your opinion of Clay, it's kind of funny to think about...
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 02:59 PM   #461
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
If I remember correctly, he had a heart transplant and was having some complications.
Crazy Horse passed away in 2012, IIRC. There was a thread about it.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:02 PM   #462
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Most of the posters on this board think he is a piece of shit. Why would an a athelete that reads the same shit feel any different?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:05 PM   #463
Boom, Boom , Crash

Nifty feature called the "ignore poster" option...Ive got 8-9 on mine.
Be better if it were like FB's block feature. Completely removes 2 people from each others viewing, instead of showing that person did post and allowing you the opratunity to view it.
Sometimes people just can't get along, or feel the need to respond to a certain poster , who for what ever reason they don’t like or agree with, replying like a ****ing moron on each and every post they make.
There's a few people like that around here, don’t deny it, we all know there are.

CP brags about being the loosest mod board on the internet, and apparently it takes an act of god to actually get banned around here....providing your not part of the "clique", then you can do or say as you wish, cross about any line’s there are, and go to bed, wake up the next day and do it again.....Again, dont deny it, it's happened in the past, will continue in the future, so is life.

People come , people go, I’ve taken extended periods off, , and got to the point that I lurk for football news, or just don’t post unless it’s a Raiders related thread on game week...this thread being one of the few rare occasions to the contrary for me, over teh last 3-4 years.

I’ve been a member , 15 plus years....in that time CP’s lost some amazing posters due to lack of moderation, or differences in moral ethics of what they would willingly subject them selves to on a free to use message board, CP keeps going. More will leave in the future, replacements will create accounts.

But as long as “grown ups” cant do anything but act like high school key board ninja’s, hurling insults, and acting like tough guys they would NEVER do in real life, it’s never going to change.(and yes im guilty of it as well....when it became an every day thing, I left.)
There were a few times in my long haul days I’d loved to have shown up at Arrowhead for a tailgate , and met a few of these types, just to see if it’s the protection of the internet that lets them act this way, or , just to see if they were low life scum.

But bottem line folks, like him or hate him Clay WON AGAIN!!

450 plus posts, 10 ****ing pages defending him, not defending him, but either way talking about him.

Take a bow folks..... he trolled you to perfection, and wasn’t even here doing it.

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MIN!

Last edited by Over-Head; 01-02-2016 at 03:11 PM..
Over-Head has disabled reputation

Old 01-02-2016, 03:09 PM   #464
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
Nifty feature called the "ignore poster" option...Ive got 8-9 on mine.
Be better if it were like FB's block feature. Completely removes 2 people from each others viewing, instead of showing that person did post and allowing you the opratunity to view it.
Sometimes people just can't get along, or feel the need to respond to a certain poster , who for what ever reason they don’t like or agree with, like a ****ing moron on each and every post they make.
There's a few people like that around here, don’t deny it, we all know there are.

CP brags about being the loosest mod board on the internet, and apparently it takes an act of god to actually get banned around here....providing your not part of the "click", then you can do or say as you wish, cross about any line’s there are, and go to bed, wake up the next day and do it again.....Again, dont deny it, it's happened in the past, will continue in the future, so is life.

People come , people go, I’ve taken extended periods off, , and got to the point that I lurk for football news, or just don’t post unless it’s a Raiders related thread on game week...this thread being one of the few rare occasions to the contrary for me.

I’ve been a mamber since Sept 2000, 15 plus years....CP’s lost some amazing posters due to lack of moderation, or differences in moral ethics of what they would willingly subject them selves to on a free to use message board, CP keeps going. More will leave in the future, replacements will create accounts.
But as long as “grown ups” cant do anything but act like high school key board ninja’s, hurling insults, and acting like tough guys they would NEVER do in real life, it’s never going to change.(and yes im guilty of it as well....when it became an every day thing, I left.)
There were a few times in my long haul days I’d loved to have shown up at Arrowhead for a tyailgate , and met a few of these types, just to see if it’s the protection of the internet that lets them act this way, or , just to see if they were low life scum.

But bottem line folks, like him or hate him Clay WON AGAIN!!
10 ****ing pages defending him, not defending him, but either way talking about him.

Take a bow folks..... he trolled you to perfection, and wasn’t even here doing it.
THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MIN!
clique
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 03:11 PM   #465
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
clique
D'oh!!

....fixed, plus a few other's
Over-Head has disabled reputation

Closed Thread