Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2020, 10:44 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Should I call and go apeshit on them...
Just tell them, that 1TB isnt enough with kids being home and them gaming and streaming video. Ask them if they can work with you on it, then hell, show them that picture i gave you! lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:46 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
Just tell them, that 1TB isnt enough with kids being home and them gaming and streaming video. Ask them if they can work with you on it, then hell, show them that picture i gave you! lol
I'm going to show them this picture...

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:49 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm going to show them this picture...

lol, serious business.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:51 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
lol, serious business.
I am seriously tired of the ISP bullshit game, data caps are a farce, no competition is a joke, the entire thing is idiotic.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:54 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I am seriously tired of the ISP bullshit game, data caps are a farce, no competition is a joke, the entire thing is idiotic.
yep, all i have is comcast and att. Att's speed is 25mb! the **** am i going to do with that shit lol.

Its just lame, first they said it was to limit the stress on their networks, but when they unlimited data everyone for this virus, there was NO hiccups on my end. It just proves its just bullshit.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:56 AM   #7
Here We Go Again

Quote:
yep, all i have is comcast and att. Att's speed is 25mb! the **** am i going to do with that shit lol.

Its just lame, first they said it was to limit the stress on their networks, but when they unlimited data everyone for this virus, there was NO hiccups on my end. It just proves its just bullshit.
I've got a friend who runs an ISP, and I sat on the board for a while.

Data caps are 100% horse crap and profiteering on a service that already has incredibly high margins.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:57 AM   #8
Hockey Town

Quote:

100% everyone was home for Corona and I had 0 issues, so that bullshit needs to stop. They are just trying to make more money and stick it to people cutting the cord.