Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:34 PM   #35191
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I think he's definitely upped this game this year as well, but I don't think we traded for Toney to retain Hardman. The guy is probably going to get 3/36 or something along those lines and I'd much rather direct that money to retaining JuJu.
Let's see how many games Toney actually manages to play in before we replace Mecole.

I will say, if Toney can stay healthy next year, having him and Hardman on the field at the same time would create a lot of problems for the defense, as they would still have to worry about Kelce, and possibly JJSS at the same time.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 07:05 AM   #35192
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Do people think it’s a coincidence the red zone offense has stalled a bit with both of these guys out?

Hardman offers a key skill set with his speed and quickness in the red zone. Teams have to account for him on those motions. Toney is the best option after him on those plays.

I hope KC has them both available for a rematch with Cincinnati in the playoffs. Every edge matters.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 08:38 AM   #35193
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Do people think it’s a coincidence the red zone offense has stalled a bit with both of these guys out?

Hardman offers a key skill set with his speed and quickness in the red zone. Teams have to account for him on those motions. Toney is the best option after him on those plays.

I hope KC has them both available for a rematch with Cincinnati in the playoffs. Every edge matters.
Absolutely.

Hardman catches a lot of hate here. I get it he's a flawed player. Not something you want to build around, but has a lot of value. I think seeing Skyy try to fill the role, an objective viewer can see his value as well as how thin the margin is between a guy that can get that edge and a guy that can't (consistently).

Sidenote: Not a dig on Skyy, even with his warts, if it's 3rd and 8 I trust Sky on a square out or going across the middle than Hardman.

Neither are the best in the league, but they're not without value.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 08:47 AM   #35194
Three-Pat

Quote:

Makes you wonder if KC will make an attempt to keep Hardman after this season. It is clear he has a lot of value in this offense.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-08-2022, 09:32 AM   #35195
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Absolutely.

Hardman catches a lot of hate here. I get it he's a flawed player. Not something you want to build around, but has a lot of value. I think seeing Skyy try to fill the role, an objective viewer can see his value as well as how thin the margin is between a guy that can get that edge and a guy that can't (consistently).

Sidenote: Not a dig on Skyy, even with his warts, if it's 3rd and 8 I trust Sky on a square out or going across the middle than Hardman.

Neither are the best in the league, but they're not without value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Makes you wonder if KC will make an attempt to keep Hardman after this season. It is clear he has a lot of value in this offense.
Yes. This season reminds you why they took Hardman when it looked like Hill's career might be over. There are things in Andy Reid's scheme that work better when you have that game-breaking speed available for the gadget stuff.

Maybe Toney can fill that role if they move on from Hardman. Or maybe the scheme changes. But as the year has gone on, I've become more open/accepting to a second deal for Hardman here in KC.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:38 AM   #35196
MVP

Quote:
Yes. This season reminds you why they took Hardman when it looked like Hill's career might be over. There are things in Andy Reid's scheme that work better when you have that game-breaking speed available for the gadget stuff.

Maybe Toney can fill that role if they move on from Hardman. Or maybe the scheme changes. But as the year has gone on, I've become more open/accepting to a second deal for Hardman here in KC.
I was all for letting Hardman walk before the season started, but seeing what the redzone offense looks like without him has definitely changed y mind to some extent.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:47 AM   #35197
MVP

Quote:

Hardman, yes.

Toney hasn't been here long enough to affect the red zone stats in 2022.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:00 AM   #35198
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I doubt it, the WR market is so terrible he'll probably get a nice deal. Probably looking at some type of draft pick for a similar skillset player.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:26 AM   #35199
Andy Reid Supporter

They won’t keep Hardman. Toney gives you the athleticism and Skyy does a lot of the things he can do.

I’d bet we take it even further and draft another speed receiver early next year as well. Probably 2nd rd
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:53 AM   #35200
Supporter

Quote:

It'll depend on what happens in the WR market. I was ****ing APPALLED at some of the contracts given out. If agents can secure Hardman a big contract, so be it.

One thing that might start working in our favor is ex-Reid receivers that aren't named hill haven't been productive. Might help us out in the future. Someone might look at Hardman, and see another Albert Wilson and say, "not again, bitches" and let us re-sign him cheap.

A guy can dream, right?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:47 PM   #35201
In Search of a Life

****ing hell Hill
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:09 PM   #35202
Indian Twitter

I thought this was "The Patrick Mahomes Thread"?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 01:17 PM   #35203
Future NBA Finals MVP

Last year Byron Pringle 600 yds

This year 57 yards

Mahomes makes chicken salad outta chicken shit
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:55 PM   #35204
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They won’t keep Hardman. Toney gives you the athleticism and Skyy does a lot of the things he can do.

I’d bet we take it even further and draft another speed receiver early next year as well. Probably 2nd rd
Unless they change the scheme up a bit next season they almost have to do their best to keep Hardman. These past few games have shown he is integral to the offense. He plays much faster than any other WR on the team.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:34 PM   #35205
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Unless they change the scheme up a bit next season they almost have to do their best to keep Hardman. These past few games have shown he is integral to the offense. He plays much faster than any other WR on the team.
Not surprising though. He’s had four years in this offense and he’s not Tyreek fast but he is probably the fastest player on the team.
tredadda has disabled reputation