Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:10 AM   #29191
MVP

Do they account for dropped TD passes in the numbers as well? Because Mahomes has quite a few of those.

What about ‘free plays’? (Defense offsides so Mahomes throws it up for grabs just because)

Who actually decides what a TWP is? Ultimately, the grader. So it becomes a subjective stat with each grader having their own (intentional or not) inherent biases.

You can calculate actual INT’s. Why? Because they actually happened. You can’t make an objective accurate assessment for TWP’s because they didn’t actually produce a turnover and no one for sure can say what would have happened because of A, B, C, etc.

It’s a ridiculous stat to try and quantify when there’s no actual way to objectively measure it.

And THAT is why it is a stupid take from Sam and why many can’t take PFF seriously.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:23 AM   #29192
EvOlVeD

i've probably drunk posted this link before, like i am now, but **** me!!!

this is a video with emotion

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:22 AM   #29193
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
They've been saying this shit Pat's entire ****ing career.

When are those turnover-worthy plays going to regress to the mean, assholes? You're saying Pat's just been lucky for 3 whole ****ing seasons? It couldn't possibly be that most of those throws, while they might be (let's just say) invitations for turnovers, aren't actually turnovers because of the way he throws it? Or where he throws it? There's no credit whatsoever to be given to the QB for those throws not being picked? It's just luck that they aren't?

****. You. Seriously. Get ****ed and die, PFF.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:21 AM   #29194
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
He sounds like Skip Bayless. If you take away all the touchdowns, he's just a below average QB. That's Skip Bayless logic.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

exactly.

or, Dick Vermeil defending Greg Robinson
"Other than the 3 60+ yard runs, and 15 play TD Drives, the Defense played pretty well"
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:36 AM   #29195
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He did win an MVP once, he doesn't suck but his numbers are going to make him look like he was an elite player for a decade.
Did you see last week Flacco passed Montana on the all time yards list? Stats are stupidly inflated in this era.
Sannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:41 AM   #29196
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

exactly.

or, Dick Vermeil defending Greg Robinson

"Other than the 3 60+ yard runs, and 15 play TD Drives, the Defense played pretty well"
I liked DV, except for his ridiculous blind loyalty, and his refusal to tell the truth about the way the defense played.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:10 AM   #29197
I'll be back.

drop 8 get ****ed anyway

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:15 AM   #29198
I'll be back.

Mahomes has been blitzed 68 times this year.

He has 11 TDs and 2 sacks.

When you blitz Mahomes he has a 16% chance to throw a TD.

On his 261 other throws, 14 TDs.

A 5.3% chance.

WHEN YOU BLITZ MAHOMES HE TRIPLES HIS TOUCHDOWN CHANCE.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:23 AM   #29199
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
The ol' hidden INT's!
It's weird that this guy would feel compelled to post this. Why single out Mahomes, and over an imaginary stat?

Seriously, every QB throws passes that might've been picked off. So what? It's almost as if this guy has a bone to pick.

Did Patrick hurt this guy's feelings somehow?

It's about the only thing I can think of as a reason for him to post this fabricated stat.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:32 AM
Megatron96
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: q
Old 11-12-2020, 11:34 AM   #29200
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Mahomes has been blitzed 68 times this year.

He has 11 TDs and 2 sacks.

When you blitz Mahomes he has a 16% chance to throw a TD.

On his 261 other throws, 14 TDs.

A 5.3% chance.

WHEN YOU BLITZ MAHOMES HE TRIPLES HIS TOUCHDOWN CHANCE.
There's a reason he's one of the least blitzed Qb's in the league.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:27 AM   #29201
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #29202
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It's weird that this guy would feel compelled to post this. Why single out Mahomes, and over an imaginary stat?

Seriously, every QB throws passes that might've been picked off. So what? It's almost as if this guy has a bone to pick.

Did Patrick hurt this guy's feelings somehow?

It's about the only thing I can think of as a reason for him to post this fabricated stat.

It’s probably because they have ranked Brady ahead of Mahomes as playing better this season so he has to tweet this out to defend their reasoning.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:04 AM   #29203
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i've probably drunk posted this link before, like i am now, but **** me!!!

this is a video with emotion

21:07 mark. That's me wearing #15 on the right. Nuts tucked heavily in my stomach
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:03 AM   #29204
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’m usually pretty conservative about the conversation of championships because I think in the NFL, it is so damn hard to win the big one. So much has to go right, you’re always a play away from the season being set on fire.

But the more I’ve watched this year and thought about what the Chiefs have in place, I wholeheartedly believe that anything less than 3 Super Bowls for Mahomes is going to be a big let down. I expect 4, really. Assuming he has a nice long career.

I just don’t know that I’ve ever seen a guy who is harder to beat. You think about the games we have lost with him, and every single one took so much going right for the other team in order to happen. If he’s healthy, it takes winning a shootout and that is hard as **** to do against Patrick.

Reid is the foundation of everything and Veach is the cherry on top. With those 3 hopefully together for the next 5-10 years, the best is to come.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:33 PM   #29205
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
It’s probably because they have ranked Brady ahead of Mahomes as playing better this season so he has to tweet this out to defend their reasoning.
Did they see the Bucs/Saints game?

Of course, that's rhetorical, but seriously . . .

I mean, ultimately I get what they're trying to do. They're trying to quantify potential for statistical interpretation. But I don't think their model, whatever it is, works that well if they have Brady rated above Mahomes this season. Or any season from 2018 forward. It erodes their this guy's credibility, if he has any.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.