Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

What are you up to this weekend?

I finally gave up on my smoker and decided to get a new smoker. I went with a bigger model but less tech. Yes, its a cheater electric smoker. My 3rd one. I need more space to cook, I don't need help getting my smoke and temp right.

I've also never used injection for flavor except for pork butt or other big cuts of meat. I decided to give it a try. I developed my own injection. Basically like the other recipes you have out on the internet but I'm putting the rub in the injection and using sirracchi.

Full results not in yet but my son and I think its the best sausage we have ever had.

No sauce. Marinated the meat overnight. Injected the meat. Slow cooked the ribs and chicken. Baste it with a combo of butter and apple juice. Using a combination of Apple, Mesquite, Cherry and Hickory wood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11539678_10205518593098849_7496287094654554585_n.jpg
Views:	6626
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	110157   Click image for larger version

Name:	11204917_10205518655060398_84193330748835473_n.jpg
Views:	6197
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	110158   Click image for larger version

Name:	11403311_10205518654740390_5737794009802538289_n.jpg
Views:	6584
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	110159   Click image for larger version

Name:	11060263_10205518594938895_5571454432064515726_n.jpg
Views:	6492
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	110160  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 06:15 PM   #3001
Fish are scared of me

Oh yeah!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dinner.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	124587  
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 06:48 PM   #3002
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Oh yeah!
I've got to say . Ever since I went to cooking with cast Iron Skillet , there's no reason to grill outside. Everything is better. It doesn't get dried out.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 07:41 PM   #3003
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Try those sumbitches in an air fryer. I haven't cooked a hot dog another way since.
Funny you say that. My wife had a grand idea to do a pork tenderloin in the air fryer and we were blown away! All I did was inject it with Tony Chachere's. INCREDIBLE! Got the recipe from here...No it did not make a mess!

[IMG][/IMG]
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-22-2022, 09:02 PM   #3004
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Funny you say that. My wife had a grand idea to do a pork tenderloin in the air fryer and we were blown away! All I did was inject it with Tony Chachere's. INCREDIBLE! Got the recipe from here...No it did not make a mess!

[IMG][/IMG]
Holy **** if that guy isn't a Chiefsplanet member with the hairline, forehead and goatee.

Who is he on here?!?!?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 07:39 AM   #3005
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Holy **** if that guy isn't a Chiefsplanet member with the hairline, forehead and goatee.

Who is he on here?!?!?
He had the Arkansas plaque hanging on the wall so he’s definitely regional. Good work this guy posts here for sure
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 12:00 PM   #3006
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Back by popular demand for me today are the poor man's burnt ends. It's an easy burn so I started some today, just a lot less spicy because the family generally aren't fans of spicy...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 12:54 PM   #3007
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I've got to say . Ever since I went to cooking with cast Iron Skillet , there's no reason to grill outside. Everything is better. It doesn't get dried out.
I hated my Lodge Cast Iron pan for years. Despite trying, it just never seasoned properly and food always stuck bad. Last week after watching a few YouTube videos, I finally tried sanding the cast iron pan smooth and completely reseasoning. What a major game changer! It's now become my favorite pan.

I have a cheap cast iron stock pot that I use on the Kamado Joe that I need to sand down next.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-23-2022, 03:53 PM   #3008

Wow, amazing... It's a family fan favorite to say the least. And the leftovers will be going into work with Mrs. GloryDayz for her friend's to enjoy.

Now they do reduce a lot so get a large/thick chuck roast and cut it into cubes you think are too big. You'll be happy you did.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 06:48 PM   #3009
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Wow, amazing... It's a family fan favorite to say the least. And the leftovers will be going into work with Mrs. GloryDayz for her friend's to enjoy.

Now they do reduce a lot so get a large/thick chuck roast and cut it into cubes you think are too big. You'll be happy you did.
Do you eat like birds?

It's probably the camera but that looks like a man's portion.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:20 PM   #3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Do you eat like birds?

It's probably the camera but that looks like a man's portion.
Yes, we eat fun foods, but we pretty-much know every carb and every calorie that enters our body. Bourbon is dietary tax free, right?

That said, those are large squares (which makes them better); maybe three per person. That was a sizable chuck roast when it started, cut into large cubes. So, add the salad (which is just a promissory note that real food is on the way), and the Four Roses, and the meal was complete.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:46 PM   #3011
Supporter

Salad is a Promissory note that real food is on the way. LOL.

I’m stealing that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2022, 09:16 PM   #3012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Salad is a Promissory note that real food is on the way. LOL.

I’m stealing that.
Play the whole thing, but 1:11 is the beginning of where I stole this, then 2:04 is the quote...

The dude is funny. Sadly fat, and dead now, but funny as hell!

Old 05-24-2022, 08:49 AM   #3013
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

We certainly don't eat like we used to
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:34 AM   #3014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
We certainly don't eat like we used to
No, no we don't... But that's probably a good thing in this day of $500 desk chairs that we need because our work is basically sedentary. SO when we splurge, we do it right and savor the moment.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:58 AM   #3015
Changes pants while driving

Just dropped the ribs in the sous vide for 36 hours at 145. Will finish on the grill this weekend.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.