Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2020, 07:53 PM  
Supporter

**** Official 2020 Fitness Thread ****

Where is everyone on their fitness goals these days?

I recently reached 315 bench. Feel stronger than ever but also getting old and takes so long to recover!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:36 AM   #151
Veteran

Hey Lew, experiencing a fair bit of elbow pain from low bar squatting, trying to get back up to the kinds of weight I was doing in the new year before all the gyms shut down.

Any ideas on a common cause for this? Doesn't hurt with the bar on my back but as soon as I rack and go to straighten my arm, hurts like a bitch. I squat first (doing a starting strength style linear progression with the big 4) and the pain is ****ing with my bench, overhead press, everything.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-04-2020, 11:36 AM   #152
Mod Team

Read this on RTS training. We aren’t trying to be powerlifters but the core of our workouts will focus on the big 4 using perceived exertion.

https://www.powerliftingtowin.com/a-...g-systems-rts/
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:10 AM   #153
Most Valuable Villain

Are there any OTC testosterone enhancers that are worth it?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 09:13 AM   #154
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
No. All of them are junk.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:22 AM   #155
MVP

At the beginning of the year, I set a goal to complete 4000 miles of cycling. I also weighed in at about 194 lbs, on a 5'9" Frame

Last week I surpassed my goal of 4000 miles and am targeting 5000 for the year. I've also gotten my weight down to 174 lbs and hope to get it down to the 165 lb range.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:38 AM   #156
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
No. All of them are junk.
Ok. Figured as much.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:34 PM   #157
Keepin it Real

Recommendations on a home treadmill?

Mainly for my wife but I’ll be using it. I’m looking at the Nordic Track commercial 1750 for $1800, ProForm Smart Pro 2000 for $1500, or Sole F80 for $1600.

Anybody have one or another model? Don’t want to go over that $1800.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:39 PM   #158
Veteran

Just cracked 1100 lbs between deadlift, bench and squat (455, 270, 375). Bodyweight @ 193lbs.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 05:58 PM   #159
Inmem 2.0

I was pretty ****ing sick earlier this week for a few days. Lost 6 pounds but the good news my blood pressure is down.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:32 PM   #160
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Just cracked 1100 lbs between deadlift, bench and squat (455, 270, 375). Bodyweight @ 193lbs.
Best post this thread has seen in years.

Nice work.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:33 PM   #161
Mod Team

Along the same lines, Billay isn’t worthy of my help. He can’t squat or deadlift so if someone else takes lifting seriously, I can show them the RTS system.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 07:57 PM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Along the same lines, Billay isn’t worthy of my help. He can’t squat or deadlift so if someone else takes lifting seriously, I can show them the RTS system.
Truth.

People don't understand that increasing a singular part of your body doesn't equate to overall progress. The gains you get on legs butt and hips will give you positive results ten fold regarding your overall physique in a much healthier and efficient way
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:02 PM   #163
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
The brand Genius- Test.

Nothing comes close to getting the shots but I really like that brand for other supps
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:21 PM   #164
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Truth.

People don't understand that increasing a singular part of your body doesn't equate to overall progress. The gains you get on legs butt and hips will give you positive results ten fold regarding your overall physique in a much healthier and efficient way
Too many dude looking like grasshoppers! Putting all that intensity into their upper body and having the skinniest legs you've ever seen. It's not a good look but it does make me giggle.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:08 AM   #165
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Truth.

I work my full body doing a upper/lower body split
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.