Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5371
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:12 PM   #2476
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Drinking some crispy bois in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
A good summer sipper on the lighter side.

Nice job today, fellow Arizonians.

Last edited by lewdog; 06-11-2022 at 04:23 PM..
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 04:20 PM   #2477
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Nice job today, fellow Arizonians.
I glanced at a 15% stout at PPLD (no surprise), but opted for a Drekker smoothie sour instead.... pretty perfect after yard work on a 95° day.

Also grabbed a Knob Creek rye single barrel store pick and their smoked maple... and another EC Toasted Barrel. It was a good afternoon.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:23 PM   #2478
Mod Team

Quote:
I glanced at a 15% stout at PPLD (no surprise), but opted for a Drekker smoothie sour instead.... pretty perfect after yard work on a 95° day.

Also grabbed a Knob Creek rye single barrel store pick and their smoked maple... and another EC Toasted Barrel. It was a good afternoon.
Nice day! I don't understand the "smoothie" beers. I will have to find one as I've never had one.

I really like their food at PPLD. Always a choice for me when I'm up there. I was sad that Prescott Station closed.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:47 PM   #2479
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Nice day! I don't understand the "smoothie" beers. I will have to find one as I've never had one.

I really like their food at PPLD. Always a choice for me when I'm up there. I was sad that Prescott Station closed.
The Drekker sour I had today was pretty damn thirst quenching... they're heavily fruited, so you're really not even drinking a beer at that point.

Prescott Station was good, kind of surprised they didn't make it... seemed like they were always busy.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:49 PM   #2480
Mod Team

Quote:
The Drekker sour I had today was pretty damn thirst quenching... they're heavily fruited, so you're really not even drinking a beer at that point.

Prescott Station was good, kind of surprised they didn't make it... seemed like they were always busy.
Yeah they ALWAYS seemed busy. I had elk tacos there once and they were awesome. I like The Office too for something easy.

I plan to make it up there sometime this summer once I get through some work stuff. Need to beat the heat here!
Old 06-11-2022, 04:51 PM   #2481
Politically Incorrect

I did a Lumberyard IPA at Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:56 PM   #2482
Politically Incorrect

Didn't want to drink too much alcohol today.

Said 118° on my car thermometer.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:01 PM   #2483
Inmem 2.0

Makers Mark for the fights
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:03 PM   #2484
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Yeah they ALWAYS seemed busy. I had elk tacos there once and they were awesome. I like The Office too for something easy.

I plan to make it up there sometime this summer once I get through some work stuff. Need to beat the heat here!
Heh, I was just thinking the same... time to get up to 7000'.

I love it though... currently 95 and 'feels like' 91 with the 11% humidity.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:05 PM   #2485
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I really need to try it... it's kind of sad I haven't by now, but it's basically the victim of being too available all the time.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:05 PM   #2486
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Did you figure out how to have "Two TVs" going for this?!?!?!?!
Old 06-18-2022, 03:20 PM   #2487
Cheat Death

Found a spot nearby pouring crowlers of Beachwood Amalgamator so I'm pretty much in hawg heaven.

Also marked safe from the start of my first monsoon season (reason for the weird lighting).

Last edited by KCUnited; 06-18-2022 at 03:28 PM..
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 03:28 PM   #2488
Bolton gonna knock you out

About to pour my first diet A&W Root Beer with Bumbu Rum and 90 proof coconut rum. It’s so good! 10 days til Jamaica!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 03:37 PM   #2489
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
About to pour my first diet A&W Root Beer with Bumbu Rum and 90 proof coconut rum. It’s so good! 10 days til Jamaica!!
Just had Bumbu rum for the first time maybe 6 months ago... a local bar had made a girl scout cookie drink with I believe chocolate vodka and peppermint schnapps and also had a somoa cookie in the works. Don't remember what all they used, but included that rum.... it was delicious and quite dangerous.
Old 06-18-2022, 05:33 PM   #2490
**** the Raiders

After having the bright idea of going to the zoo today (I was at least smart to enough to be there when they opened up at 9:30 and was out at 12:30), and then running all over town in a roofless Jeep, I’m forgoing my usual bourbon or rum (which I like to turn to on summer days) and am working my second Kettle and soda with lemon at my local watering hole.

And I had a couple of mojitos when I stopped for a bite to eat a little while ago, with a big glass of water on the side.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.