Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #646
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I think it's telling that you look at the number 33 and see a man ramming another man.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #647
Veteran

Found my rank its #2,362.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #648
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Queen rep.

Rico, you've just got to break free.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:28 PM   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
Queen rep.

Rico, you've just got to break free.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #650
Special Teams ACE!!!

**** it. Inspiration has struck. Roast coming up.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:03 PM   #651
Special Teams ACE!!!

33. Guru

Born Joshua Ezra Weinstein in 1971 to parents who were both accountants, he's always had an interest and passion for saving money. Car, house, you name it. He even realized that under his former username, "KCChiefsguru," he was losing a entire thousandths of a cent per year on the added energy costs that it took his computer to input "KCChiefs" every time he signed in to Chiefs Planet. So he shortened it to just "Guru." There's more, too! Once when he was in college, he saved some pocket change by just borrowing another dude's gym shorts so he didn't have to do a separate load of laundry to prevent a stench in his dorm room.

This turned in a new obsession for Guru: using other people's old gym shorts. At first he just did it to feel special in unique, but as he began collecting, he enjoyed the array of styles and amount of wear that each pair could present. Hobby turned fetish.

He now combines his passions: money and used gym shorts. With the help of his (business) partner Bugeater, Guru operates a small internet business selling used gym shorts to people. It's a dream come true for him-- he not only gets to make money, but he also gets to sample before the merchandise goes to the customers.

He's a nice guy. Just don't ever ask to borrow money unless you're fine with a higher-than-average interest rate.

One puzzling thing, however, is why he always seems to keep his distance from Rausch. It's like he's distrustful or fearful for some reason. I have no clue what that could be about.

Last edited by RealSNR; 09-16-2014 at 04:18 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #652
Consuming CP souls

Weeeeeeere baaaaaack
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:24 PM   #653
I'll be back.

****ing delicious.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:32 PM   #654
Needs more middle fingers

Lol wtf i didn't know i was roasted.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:06 PM   #655
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Lol wtf i didn't know i was roasted.
Congratulations! You're in the club.

Chicks dig huge e-peens
Old 09-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #656

I still think Guru pees in the shower.... regardless of how adamantly he has denied it.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #657
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
**** it. Inspiration has struck. Roast coming up.
Attaboy.....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #658
FINALLY! The wait is over.

We can tell you're still fresh! That was excellent. The born jewru name was by far my favorite part. I may change his u/n to Ezra Weinstein just for kicks. 8 pooties!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #659
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I'm glad that i bumped this thread
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:58 PM   #660
Unsparing

at #58 'Donger'.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.