Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2020, 04:51 AM  
MVP

Patrick Mahomes is now the NFL's top-selling athlete

Torch has been passed...he does seem like the type to take a "Brady-discount" when they get to negotiations.

He stands to make a gazillion advertising dollars if the Chiefs can remain competitive...and his contract doesn't strangle Veach's ability to land top FAs.

Rodgers got paid...and has been to one SB in his career...same with Brees.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...elling-athlete

Last edited by BlackOp; 01-21-2020 at 05:01 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:01 AM   #2
Rabbi Goldmann

Baker Mayfield - Odell 4, 5

Lol
Lol
Lol
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:01 AM   #3
Supporter

Im surprised it took this long.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:38 AM   #4
Veteran

I’ve been saying it for a while, the Chiefs have to negotiate some ads for him so he can get what he deserves without bankrupting the team. Can’t imagine him anywhere else.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:41 AM   #5
MVP

Mayfield at #4 makes this feel like a pretty hollow thing.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:52 AM   #6
MVP

People need to be prepared for Pat to be the highest paid player in NFL history soon (until one of the other young QB's agents tries to eclipse his deal when he re-sets the market). He's not taking a discount, nor should he. If ANYONE deserves to get paid top dollar, it's him.

Luckily, Veach has done a nice job setting up the Chiefs and the cap to accomodate his contract. We have, what, $24 mil. to carry over for next year? Sammy will either be cut or contract re-negotiated to much lower cap number (if he wants to stay). Chris Jones is realistically probably gone. Colquitt and LDT probable/possible cuts.

People need to just be prepared for it. Don't be pissed at Pat and his agent for getting what he deserves. Even if it does make working the cap a little trickier going forward.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:56 AM   #7
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Don't be pissed at Pat and his agent for getting what he deserves. Even if it does make working the cap a little trickier going forward.
I doubt many Chiefs fans will be pissed, ESPECIALLY if he ends up delivering a SB win. The hope and relevance that Pat has brought to the franchise cannot be understated.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:06 AM   #8
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Anytime somebody gets pissed about what we paid PMII they need to go back and reference this stunning list of previous QBs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...g_quarterbacks
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:09 AM   #9
Fish are scared of me

I've let Patriots Planet know whats going on. LOL
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:21 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
People need to be prepared for Pat to be the highest paid player in NFL history soon (until one of the other young QB's agents tries to eclipse his deal when he re-sets the market). He's not taking a discount, nor should he. If ANYONE deserves to get paid top dollar, it's him.

Luckily, Veach has done a nice job setting up the Chiefs and the cap to accomodate his contract. We have, what, $24 mil. to carry over for next year? Sammy will either be cut or contract re-negotiated to much lower cap number (if he wants to stay). Chris Jones is realistically probably gone. Colquitt and LDT probable/possible cuts.

People need to just be prepared for it. Don't be pissed at Pat and his agent for getting what he deserves. Even if it does make working the cap a little trickier going forward.
Deshaun Watson has already leaked to the media that he will wait on the Mahomes deal and then demand a higher amount from Houston. Mahomes’ contract will end up looking like a bargain as we see a bunch of inferior QBs get paid more. This happened when Aaron Rodgers set the market at $22M. Before you know it, we have Jimmy G (with 5 starts) above $27M.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:24 AM   #11
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Anytime somebody gets pissed about what we paid PMII they need to go back and reference this stunning list of previous QBs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...g_quarterbacks
He’s gonna tie Lenny in career playoff wins THIS YEAR.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:25 AM   #12
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Deshaun Watson has already leaked to the media that he will wait on the Mahomes deal and then demand a higher amount from Houston. Mahomes’ contract will end up looking like a bargain as we see a bunch of inferior QBs get paid more. This happened when Aaron Rodgers set the market at $22M. Before you know it, we have Jimmy G (with 5 starts) above $27M.
And Mahomes takes a discount and ****s up Watsons strategy again.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:32 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Mayfield at #4 makes this feel like a pretty hollow thing.
I know, Mahomes has been kickin it since he started as QB and Mayfield has been the suck and crybaby on top of it all.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #14
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Watson and his agent are idiots if they believe he is worth Mahomes money.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:00 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Watson and his agent are idiots if they believe he is worth Mahomes money.
I say let them go for it. Houston is already a flawed team. Paying Deshaun $45M or something similar will only put them in a tougher spot. KC will sit back and laugh as the rest of the league overpays at the QB position.