Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2017, 01:29 PM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is the solution to that issue. I have one in my FR and it's awesome.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yeah, I've kicked around getting one of the Harmonys. Every thanksgiving they'll have last year's wiz-bang model on black friday and it looks pretty slick, I just never get around to actually doing it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:58 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I've kicked around getting one of the Harmonys. Every thanksgiving they'll have last year's wiz-bang model on black friday and it looks pretty slick, I just never get around to actually doing it.
It's so totally worth it, man. I have presets for the following:

1. Powering up the Direct TV receiver, Soundbar & TV
2. Powering up the Roku 4, Soundbar & TV
3. Powering up a Sony BluRay Player, Soundbar and TV

It automatically changes the inputs, so there's only one button to press. It makes it easy going between devices, too.

I will say, it's a bit of a bitch to set up, which requires a software download, plugging it into a USB port and the exact model number for each device.

But once it's setup, it's freakin' great. No more messing around with 4 or 5 remotes.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:03 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's so totally worth it, man. I have presets for the following:

1. Powering up the Direct TV receiver, Soundbar & TV
2. Powering up the Roku 4, Soundbar & TV
3. Powering up a Sony BluRay Player, Soundbar and TV

It automatically changes the inputs, so there's only one button to press. It makes it easy going between devices, too.

I will say, it's a bit of a bitch to set up, which requires a software download, plugging it into a USB port and the exact model number for each device.

But once it's setup, it's freakin' great. No more messing around with 4 or 5 remotes.
Yeah, my FIL has one and the 3 day long setup process is why I've just kinda gone with "**** it, I have 3 labradors and a pre-schooler; 'disheveled' is the look I'm going for in the family room these days..."
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:07 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, my FIL has one and the 3 day long setup process is why I've just kinda gone with "**** it, I have 3 labradors and a pre-schooler; 'disheveled' is the look I'm going for in the family room these days..."
Whoa, 3 days? Mine took 45 minutes, most of it researching the model numbers.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.