Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:30 PM   Topic Starter
Has a particular set of skills

To all the old timers.... We finally feel the joy of playing in a Super Bowl

Been on here 16+ years or so. I've met hundreds of you 4.4 40 yd. running, Chris Jones packing, goatee mother ****ers. Lots of ups and downs for our team. But, those of you who stuck it out, suffered and still came to talk Chiefs...... I'm feeling pretty pretty damn good. I know you are too.

I'm so happy for a lot on here, but, cant help but think of the other posters that passed on before they never got to see the Chiefs play in a Super Bowl. One of those all time beloved posters sons was watching the game with us down here in Florida. It was emotional for me.

So you mother ****ers I'm glad we shared the bad times together, it makes these good times sooo sweet.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 01-19-2020 at 07:35 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:31 PM   #2
Why so serious?

Raise a glass or pour some liquor out. Onward and upward we go, BRC.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:53 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Raise a glass or pour some liquor out. Onward and upw, just like hundred ard we go, BRC.
The son's dad I was "friends" with on here and a lot of other posters thought the world of him. But, I won't "out" him. Him and his brother. They were emotional and real. This is for Dad kind of thing. I feel like a shitty person because i didn't paint my face too in honor of their Dad..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #4
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The son's dad I was "friends" with on here and a lot of other posters thought the world of him. But, I won't "out" him. Him and his brother. They were emotional and real. This is for Dad kind of thing. I feel like a shitty person because i didn't paint my face too in honor of their Dad..
I made a toast to Logical, BCD and saccapoo with a handful of planeteers.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 07:31 PM   #5
Future NBA Finals MVP

thanks for maintaining the course. i think i've been on this website since i've been a teenager but the worst i've had to maintain was those 13-3 trent green seasons. even that seemed like a long time to endure. thanks for the heart old timers since 1969. this has got to be even more sweet.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:31 PM   #6
Supporter

mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:37 PM   #7
Regular

Oh lord, the dark ages before Marty and Carl. Marv Levy could coach, but the whole team got old after the Christmas Day game and we wandered for 18 years. Then we saw a glimpse of a competent coach/GM team, but the NFL had moved on from ground-and pound offenses. The sun broke through today
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 11:29 PM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford View Post
Oh lord, the dark ages before Marty and Carl. Marv Levy could coach, but the whole team got old after the Christmas Day game and we wandered for 18 years. Then we saw a glimpse of a competent coach/GM team, but the NFL had moved on from ground-and pound offenses. The sun broke through today

I know this all too well at nearly 57. Today was truly special.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:38 PM   #9
21st Century Schizoid Fan

It was great to finally meet you in Jacksonville, Doug!

We hoped it would reach this moment, but you just never know. What a journey!
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:39 PM   #10
MVP

I remember Head Coach Paul Wiggin
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
I remember Head Coach Paul Wiggin
Holy shit Wiggin? haven't hear that name in a long time. Appreciate it if I never hear it again.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:49 PM   #12
Veteran

Yep ! I really can't believe it. So many stinging loses. But who cares. He we are guys, SuperBowl !!!!!!!!
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:39 PM   #13
left blank intentionally

My earliest memories of the Chiefs were of Bill Kenney throwing swing passes to the flat. Stephone Paige.

Been a lot of dark days. I'm loving it today.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 07:39 PM   #14
Planner of the Year

Feels So Good!

Congratulations everyone!!
wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:42 PM   #15
Mahomes Fanboi

It's not over yet.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.