Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2021, 02:25 PM  
Kind of a mod

Trey Parker and Matt Stone to buy Casa Bonita in Denver

This cracks me up. They've apparently reached "**** you money" level and are buying the place after it seemed like it might be done for. Hopefully they can at least improve the food to the point that you can go there and not leave with a stomach ache.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2021, 08:22 PM   #91
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
They're putting legit culinary clout behind this thing. I also like their motto to guide all of the work: "Change nothing and improve everything."

I thought the entire philosophy was centered around horrible cafeteria burritos with cool ambience.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2022, 10:59 PM   #92
Kind of a mod

it's happening.gif

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 11:20 PM   #93
go to work wasted

food and fun in a Mexican atmosphere...
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-22-2022, 11:24 PM   #94
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2022, 11:52 PM   #95
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Had a lot of fun times there as a kid on ski trips, definitely going to take my son there.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 11:55 PM   #96
Forever Royal

I still remember not believing my dad at all when he told me this was a real place.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-09-2023, 06:47 AM   #97
Forever Royal

Looks like this is going to be open to the public soon after a $40 million renovation. Who’s going? Next time I’m out there we definitely will be there.

In reading a bit about it the restaurant didn’t even have ovens as everything was steamed so hopefully the food will be much better now with a fully stocked kitchen. Parker and Stone also don’t seem like the kind of guys that will go cheap and lazy and not serve good food.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-09-2023, 07:23 AM   #98
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Looks like this is going to be open to the public soon after a $40 million renovation. Who’s going? Next time I’m out there we definitely will be there.

In reading a bit about it the restaurant didn’t even have ovens as everything was steamed so hopefully the food will be much better now with a fully stocked kitchen. Parker and Stone also don’t seem like the kind of guys that will go cheap and lazy and not serve good food.
Team America hot steaming burrito sounds delicious.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 07:41 AM   #99
Kind of a mod

I'll be there as soon as it becomes something less of a madhouse.
Old 06-09-2023, 08:26 AM   #100
Broncos Suck

Quote:
Myself as well. It'll be months, at the least. I grew up in Denver and never went there because I kept hearing horror stories of diarrhea. Apparently they'll eventually be open 7 days a week and will have a dining capacity of 1,000.

Once things are settled, we'll be heading over.

Apparently the place is worse than they thought because the May opening time came and went with no word.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-09-2023, 08:28 AM   #101
Broncos Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I never went but I always heard people describe it as bad frozen dinners.

They hired a famous Mexican-American chef. I forget her name. But she revamped the menu.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-09-2023, 08:41 AM   #102
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enid Borden View Post
I never went but I always heard people describe it as bad frozen dinners.

They hired a famous Mexican-American chef. I forget her name. But she revamped the menu.
Yeah, it was bad. You know the gas stations that have "cheese" and "chili" that come out of a dispenser to put on your hot dogs? I'd describe it as about that level of quality.

It never gave me the shits, but it definitely wasn't that appetizing.
Old 06-09-2023, 08:54 AM   #103
Forever Royal

Funny thing about the food for me is that at that time I didn’t really think about food quality (early 20s I think) so that wasn’t really a critique of mine and was instead just thinking the place was neat but I definitely know it did not agree with my stomach.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:06 AM   #104
Three-Pat

Quote:
Definitely something we will check out next time we are in Denver. Not sure we will make the trip just for it, at least until it dies down some.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-09-2023, 11:44 AM   #105
Rookie

Hopefully the food won't have the "Brown Note Effect".
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.