Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2021, 02:25 PM  
Kind of a mod

Trey Parker and Matt Stone to buy Casa Bonita in Denver

This cracks me up. They've apparently reached "**** you money" level and are buying the place after it seemed like it might be done for. Hopefully they can at least improve the food to the point that you can go there and not leave with a stomach ache.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 09:32 AM   #61
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
Speaking as a guy that grew up in the Cleveland area and who has lived in Denver for three decades, I’d say there are no dangerous neighborhoods in Denver. There are run down neighborhoods for sure, but none that I’d consider dangerous.
Yeah, compared to other big cities, the worst neighborhoods in Denver are places that don't mow their lawn as often as they should.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 09:51 AM   #62
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Donk ville rejoiced after the Cheatriot ****bag/LA Rams Super Bowl?

I’m confused.
I'm pretty sure the Super Bowl you're referring to was cancelled after that AFCCG, and I refuse to be told any differently.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:15 AM   #63
I got Rice cookin in the micro

you think depeche mode is gay?
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:50 AM   #64
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Shows how much I know

Football forum: Some football dudes went in and bought some restaurant in Denver. Happens all the time. Is it really thread worthy? Dunno. The Trey dude is teams DE and the Matt dude is his best friend as a LB from another team. They went to college together.

I surmised all this from the thread name on the Lounge main page.

After 2 days, was bored and clicked.

D'OH

As you can guess, I have only seen 2 episodes of South Park. I just watched the Casa Bonita one. Pretty good. I will have to try and watch more.
Watch these episodes:
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Good Times With Weapons
Make Love, Not Warcraft
Butters Bottom Bitch
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 12:33 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Watch these episodes:
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Good Times With Weapons
Make Love, Not Warcraft
Butters Bottom Bitch
And be prepared for some hard to watch moments...remember the evidence bag in that last one?
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-14-2021, 12:34 PM   #66
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Randy is the king. Mr. Garrison is the queen.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 12:42 PM   #67
"Think BOOM!"

I had to look the place up, and I live in Denver metro...

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 01:28 PM
Camaro
This message has been deleted by Camaro.
Old 08-14-2021, 01:30 PM
Camaro
This message has been deleted by Camaro.
Old 08-14-2021, 02:18 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Watch these episodes:
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Good Times With Weapons
Make Love, Not Warcraft
Butters Bottom Bitch
And be prepared for some hard to watch moments...remember the evidence bag in that last one?
Thanks, will do. It has been on my list, not gotten around to it.

That last title and Gayfrogs comment, might forgo that episode.....NOT. I just won't watch while I am eating though.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-14-2021, 06:51 PM   #69
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Watch these episodes:
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Good Times With Weapons
Make Love, Not Warcraft
Butters Bottom Bitch
Scott Tenorman Must Die is by far the best episode in my opinion. The ending is so effed up.

MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 06:58 PM   #70
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Scott Tenorman Must Die is by far the best episode in my opinion. The ending is so effed up.

Woodland Critter Christmas and Le Petit Tourette are two of the greatest things to ever hit TV
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 08-14-2021, 07:15 PM   #71
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Calling the food average is being kind. It's basically the equivalent of stadium nachos.
I've had some pretty baller stadium nachos.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 07:17 PM   #72
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
Woodland Critter Christmas and Le Petit Tourette are two of the greatest things to ever hit TV
Both in my top 10. Woodland Critters just missed being in the top 5 for me.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 07:47 PM   #73
I could of gone pro

This brings back memories. I know nothing about South Park, but in the 70s I got free airline flights, actually rode in the jump seat in the cockpit. I had a former brother in-law move to Denver and I visited them in '78 twice.

They took me to a Mexican restaurant that had caves and all kinds of Disney like decor, I had totally forgot about the place. This is 42 years ago. I thought Denver was so neat I went back again later that same year.

Went to a club called Mr. Lucky's, it was suppose to be the oldest rock club in Colorado. The first floor was a disco, I remember looking in and seeing about 5 people in the disco. Downstairs, the rock club was a whole different scene. About 500 or more people listening to a Led Zeppelin tribute band, they were excellent. Another night a band came out and played the whole first Cars album, I had not heard of the Cars or their music yet since it was so new. I thought this band was really great. We went about 5 times. Weird part is you go at 8:00 and it's 70 degrees outside and when you come out at 2 am it's 30 degrees, when that sun set, it sets.

Went to a neat theater in a shopping called the Rainbow, I guess it use to be a movie theater. In the lobby the walls were covered with gold records awarded to the owner of the place. That week they had Journey, Blondie & Ambrosia, we made the night Ambrosia played and their album "Life Beyond LA" had just came out. It really rocked, the theater's acoustic were perfect. About 1500 people listening to a band and it sounded like a loud stereo. A couple years later they turned sappy with the "180" album. Don't go see Ambrosia now, the original singer guitarist David Pack is not with the band, the bass player owns the name.

Went to Central City, an old west town in the mountains above Golden and the Coors factory. They said it was 107 degrees and we were in an un-air conditioned Opal GT and didn't sweat, felt comfortable, humidity was 7%. Neat place, cowboys shooting at each other and falling off buildings. I wanted to go to Red Rocks but they had nobody good playing.

When I left the first time, it was April and the weather was really nice, after I got home in Florida they said it snowed four days later.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-14-2021, 07:48 PM   #74
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post

It was definitely one of the best until PC Principal/Tegridy Farms. They actually stepped it up. The "You're breaking the rules!" Cartman as Brady and Goodell is ****ing GENIUS.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2021, 08:33 AM   #75
MVP

The season about the election with Randy as the internet troll wasn’t just funny. It was art.

The whole season was ****ing magic.

When Denmark hunts all the internet trolls, locks them up, then tells them the key to getting out is watching a video…
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote