Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:45 PM   #16516
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well when they can’t afford food or their mortgage I’d guess
Yes. The feds can't put their finger in the dam and print money forever.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:45 PM   #16517
I got Rice cookin in the micro

It's like I was telling a buddy of mine. Oh we going to be broke? I am from st joe. We do broke very well.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:47 PM   #16518
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
It's like I was telling a buddy of mine. Oh we going to be broke? I am from st joe. We do broke very well.
Do you know Eminem? I heard he is now in acceptance he is from St Joe.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:47 PM   #16519

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Every country in the world is doing the same social distancing that we are doing. People know this. what evidence or anything at all do you have that shows American citizens are going to be violent because they don’t like staying at home watching too much TV?
Not sure about violent but some pushback is coming. We arent like every other country and not everyone is a fat ass sitting on their couch all day.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:48 PM   #16520

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Do you know Eminem? I heard he is now in acceptance he is from St Joe.
We need a Marshall Mathers Walter Kronkite museum.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:49 PM   #16521
My Mamma Says

Quote:
even before this most people lived paycheck to paycheck. Chiefsplanet makes it seem like everyone has a nice 401k and 6 months saving and a dependable job. In the real world people barely get by.
Yeah.. When gas got above $4 I was asked several times by people at the gas pump for money.. it happened to my wife too so I told her no more of her getting gas... I’ll do it.. Just an example of what this could turn into.. that was mild..’think of people needing food and can’t afford it???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:50 PM   #16522
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Yes. The feds can't put their finger in the dam and print money forever.
They may have to. I don’t know what is the right way out of this
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:50 PM   #16523
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Not sure about violent but some pushback is coming. We arent like every other country and not everyone is a fat ass sitting on their couch all day.
We are the fattest country in the world of developed nations.

USA USA USA
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:52 PM   #16524

Quote:
We need a Marshall Mathers Walter Kronkite museum.
Right across from the Jesse James home.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:54 PM   #16525
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
We are the fattest country in the world of developed nations.

USA USA USA
Mexico surpassed the USA in 2017 according to OECD
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:55 PM   #16526

I could have sat in a grocery store at any point the last 5 years where I am at and the amount of people on food stamps was staggering. The amount of shop lifting was staggering. If you go to Brothers Grocery store there is 3 ring binder of people stealing food. You would have a hard time having me see White Collar Data Analysis Project Manager dude getting off of zoom to go shop lift or beat someone up. What's going to happen is White Collar guy is going to get a gun thinks he hears something, trips over cat and splatters his brains all over the wall. Or kills his son because he was sneaking in after ours. All this is the way I see it and if I will acknowledge I am wrong 99 percent of the time about everything. I don't know how to get people to grasp how rich they really are. OH'S NO MAH MORGGURAGE. Wut r we going to doooo honey? Probably live like the rest of the broke asses in america.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:57 PM   #16527
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Mexico surpassed the USA in 2017 according to OECD
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ese-countries/

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2228rank.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ody_mass_index

I don't know, doesn't seem like it.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:59 PM   #16528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Yeah.. When gas got above $4 I was asked several times by people at the gas pump for money.. it happened to my wife too so I told her no more of her getting gas... I’ll do it.. Just an example of what this could turn into.. that was mild..’think of people needing food and can’t afford it???
People asking for money lol. Bitches get robbed here. there's no asking
Old 04-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #16529

People are scared they might lose their white collar job and their wife will start ****ing a real rough neck. Always about the pussy and the paper.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:01 PM   #16530

Quote:
Right across from the Jesse James home.
Jesse James marrying his cousin is the most st joe thing that has ever st joe'd