Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2017, 06:40 PM  
The Maintenance Guy

Durango, CO

The Mrs and I will be heading there Labor Day weekend to check the Durango-Silverton train ride off the bucket list. We'll probably stay in the area a couple days so we're looking for other stuff to do, and also possible places to stay. We prefer a cabin type place over a hotel, but nothing fancy.

Anyone familiar with the area have any suggestions? I swear I've seen someone here with Durango as their location but can't remember who it was.

Also feel free to express your thoughts on the Dodge Durango in this thread as well.

Last edited by Bugeater; 07-26-2017 at 09:27 PM..
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:43 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post

If you get a chance go to the Great Sand Dunes it's like Gods sand box it's pretty cool. It's where they filmed Return of the Jedi desert scene.
This.
I remember on the way to the Great Sand Dunes I was a little pissed. I was like, "Why do we want to go see a big pile of Sand?" Started seeing the Dunes from 100's of miles away. The place blew my mind!
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:12 PM   #62
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
This.
I remember on the way to the Great Sand Dunes I was a little pissed. I was like, "Why do we want to go see a big pile of Sand?" Started seeing the Dunes from 100's of miles away. The place blew my mind!
Well...no. You can maybe see it from 10 miles away.

But it's still cool to see.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:20 PM   #63
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well...no. You can maybe see it from 10 miles away.

But it's still cool to see.
I think the bigger things may have been mountains.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:23 PM   #64
Supporter

Last year we went to Estes and did some horseback riding in the mountains etc. We want to do something different this time i'm gonna have to get on groupon and see what the hotness is~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:24 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Pretty sure there wasn't a 5.7 hemi option in the first generation.
Your right, my bad I meant 2nd Gen, it was a 2004. We have owned 2nd and the current 3rd gen's. Doesn't take much to confuse me.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.