Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2017, 10:08 AM  
Fish are scared of me

Anbody own an exotic pet ?

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
Can these boys not play?

Is that a wooden steam-powered robot behind him?
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2017, 10:17 AM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I think he should contain his mouth with duct tape and shut the **** up.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:19 AM   #4
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:23 AM   #5

I own a Pomeranian Chihuahua they don't get much more exotic pet than that. She is such a diva too. (my daughters dog actually)

Also I have a Dragon and a Dinosaur fish in my aquarium they love me because I feed them they make great pets. The Dragon fish has let me pet him.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:24 AM   #6
Can these boys not play?

"If you want to **** up your dog by petting it indiscriminately, go ahead.. "

:: chuckle ::

Good stuff.. gotta love the internets.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2017, 10:25 AM   #7
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Also I have a Dragon and a Dinosaur fish in my aquarium they love me because I feed them they make great pets. The Dragon fish has let me pet him.
Ah ha! A chance for me to apply what I have learned on the internet today..

Hey, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, HUH!?

Ah.. knowledge is power..
Old 07-23-2017, 10:27 AM   #8
Fish are scared of me

Old 07-23-2017, 10:33 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
Ah ha! A chance for me to apply what I have learned on the internet today..

Hey, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, HUH!?

Ah.. knowledge is power..
I must be an Asshole
Old 07-23-2017, 10:37 AM   #10
Can these boys not play?

There is no ****ing way I would ever let any pet of mine anywhere near that nut job.

Jeez.

Sadly, he is probably making decent money from YouTube for those videos.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:43 AM   #11
Fish are scared of me

Old 07-23-2017, 10:49 AM   #12
Fish are scared of me

Old 07-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #13
Veteran

That YouTube guy might be the biggest misanthrope ever
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:13 AM   #14
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
That YouTube guy might be the biggest misanthrope ever
Agreed, he must have a thousand videos and every one of them is funny as shit.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:36 PM   #15
Fish are scared of me