Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 11:38 AM   #4456
I'll be back.

****ing boring episode

they better pick it up
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 12:57 PM   #4457
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
****ing boring episode

they better pick it up
Yeah, this screamed filler from the start. I’ve been eternally positive with the later seasons. This was a snooze fest.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 01:53 PM   #4458
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
****ing boring episode

they better pick it up
This show hasn't been good since Rick left.. I'll stick with it till the end but I'm sure I'll be disappointed...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 03:19 PM   #4459
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Wife and I just started binge watching this show (yeah, I know, years late). Never was a huge zombie fan except for a few of those rare few movies that did them up right, like World War Z, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn Of The Dead (2004) and even for some comic relief, Zombieland. Really enjoying it so far. We're on season 3(?) where the psychopath dude from the town attacks the main group at the prison.

So what is the deal with Fear the Walking Dead and whatever else? Is this a continuation? Are those spinoff shows?
They're spinoffs. Fear the Walking Dead is in the same "universe" but it starts in California when the zombie apocalypse first begins. It follows new people but eventually a couple people from the main show crossover.

I haven't watched any of "World Beyond" so I can't say much. I do enjoy Fear the Walking Dead though. It's up and down. Some seasons are better than others for sure.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 11:43 PM   #4460
In Search of a Life

Hopped back in at season 11. First 3 episodes have been pretty good. Still a far cry from the heyday but decent enough to see it through this final season.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:37 AM   #4461
I'll be back.

So the ex-CIA guy made a mistake and now the whole Commonwealth is going to pay. I love it. I wonder who really stole the guns...

Shame about Michael Biehn, he's chewing scenery nicely in his old age.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:25 AM   #4462
I'll be back.

This storyline is deviating from the comics and is actually more interesting.

I wonder if they're setting up Andrew Lincoln's return. Didn't Commonwealth people in a helicopter rescue Rick Grimes?
Old 03-28-2022, 11:26 AM   #4463
Just a li'l Evel

Spoiler!
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 11:54 AM   #4464
I'll be back.

Correct, that's the only surviving member of the gang they just took out in the last storyline.
Old 11-21-2022, 09:56 AM   #4465
My work speaks for itself!!!

am i the only one who stuck it out to the finale last night??

Thought the finale was really well done, with one complaint:

Spoiler!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 02:43 PM   #4466
Going home eventually

It was horrible.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2022, 04:56 PM   #4467
My Mamma Says

This last season was just awful.
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2022, 07:54 PM   #4468
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
am i the only one who stuck it out to the finale last night??

Thought the finale was really well done, with one complaint:

Spoiler!
I checked out after the Neagan season where he didn’t die. It was the opposite of the reason I checked out on Dexter. Neagan should have died, Rita shouldn’t have.
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-21-2022, 09:28 PM   #4469
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken View Post
I checked out after the Neagan season where he didn’t die. It was the opposite of the reason I checked out on Dexter. Neagan should have died, Rita shouldn’t have.

I actually liked his character arc, but I get it.

I did enjoy the different path with the commonwealth, and actually thought the last two seasons were better than the two seasons right after rick disappeared.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2022, 09:39 PM   #4470
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I actually liked his character arc, but I get it.

I did enjoy the different path with the commonwealth, and actually thought the last two seasons were better than the two seasons right after rick disappeared.
Yup. A redeemed bad guy. It will be interesting to see how Maggie ends up in the spin off with negan. He’s been neutered towards the end, but I’m guessing that’s his redemption.

Jeffry dean morgan is one of my favorite actors. I’ll watch him in anything.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.