Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2020, 01:13 PM   #4366
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Someone important die? I haven't watched in awhile.
A couple of (new) main characters died last night.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-16-2020, 06:08 PM   #4367
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

THAT'S the walking dead that we like!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2020, 06:19 PM   #4368
My work speaks for itself!!!

Yeah that was pretty epic.....and Carol's comment at the end was even better!

Bravo!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-16-2020, 06:42 PM   #4369
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Finally got to catch the latest episode. Very well done. Glad it wasn't an hour of folks crying about loss but everyone dusting themselves off and moving forward.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2020, 11:27 PM   #4370
Banned

Michonne's last epeisode next week. Will we see Riick?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 11:16 AM   #4371
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Who? The deaf kid that we're supposed to believe is a girl?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:16 PM   #4372
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Michonne's last epeisode next week. Will we see Riick?
I would think we will see Maggie before we see Rick in the main TWD show. They are saving Rick for some of the spin off movies.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:04 PM   #4373
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Thanks. I'm not really sure who is on the show anymore. Might have to sit down and watch the last couple of seasons to see what's happened.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:41 AM   #4374

Good to see some old faces last night - Rick, Glenn, Maggie - but that episode was weird af.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:51 PM   #4375
SHOCKERS BABY!

Yeah really, really weird.
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:03 PM   #4376
My work speaks for itself!!!

That was the last we see of michonne until the movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:26 PM   #4377

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
That was the last we see of michonne until the movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. Although Maggie's shot at her own show didn't work and I heard she is coming back, so never know.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:40 PM   #4378
My Mamma Says

I liked that episode... She'll be back... I'm sure they'll close out the series with a reunion of the group...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:39 PM   #4379
Just a li'l Evel

So is next week the last episode?

Zzzzzzz.

Put a knife through its head.

WTF was the idea of introducing that girl one episode from the end? Is Eugene gonna be a spinoff story?
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:48 PM   #4380
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
So is next week the last episode?

Zzzzzzz.

Put a knife through its head.

WTF was the idea of introducing that girl one episode from the end? Is Eugene gonna be a spinoff story?
Season finale is held up in post production.. No date set yet for its showing.. Maggie is coming back in the finale too. I actually think this years season was better... At least Alpha is gone.. Couldn't stand how the actress played her.. Awfull...

Last edited by Kman34; 04-06-2020 at 08:27 PM..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.