Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2020, 07:30 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****

More to come!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-11-2020 at 03:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 07:43 PM   #706
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Tell him he's a ****ing dumbass for posting that during the playoffs
Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised that he posted that when he did. Maybe he's just upset about it and aired it out.

He told me it's a contract year and from the rest (not posting it) he doesn't think they will offer him, but we will see.

Not a fan of the timing. Yes kinda odd
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2024, 07:44 PM   #707
Why so serious?

I'd rather he hang out with a vacuum cleaner than you.

(And PS - the vacuum cleaner is more famous than you too.)
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 07:45 PM   #708
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised that he posted that when he did. Maybe he's just upset about it and aired it out.

He told me it's a contract year and from the rest (not posting it) he doesn't think they will offer him, but we will see.

He's still a really young man. Young man do silly emotional things.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 08:39 PM   #709
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:

From the timing, it was when Buffalo pulled away in the game. He knew Pittsburgh had to win for him to get another game at HOME. What a huge bummer.

That right there makes me want to find a way for the fans to make a statement that we want WGJ back.

He’s EXACTLY the kind of player I wish we could give a lifetime contract to.

Tell him to inform his agent that he wants to stay in KC. Wouldn’t it be incredible if WGJ, Jones and Sneed to all give hometown discounts to all stay in KC?

Make up the difference in commercials for Clark’s soccer team or something lol
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 08:55 PM   #710
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
From the timing, it was when Buffalo pulled away in the game. He knew Pittsburgh had to win for him to get another game at HOME. What a huge bummer.

That right there makes me want to find a way for the fans to make a statement that we want WGJ back.

He’s EXACTLY the kind of player I wish we could give a lifetime contract to.

Tell him to inform his agent that he wants to stay in KC. Wouldn’t it be incredible if WGJ, Jones and Sneed to all give hometown discounts to all stay in KC?

Make up the difference in commercials for Clark’s soccer team or something lol
Yup. I think you're right on the timing of it.

Man that makes me sad because he's a fave as a person and player. We're a better team with him, and his athelticism is the best of the LB corps.

I do know we have a young dude in Cam Jones that was all over the field against the Chargers but that's one game against backups.

Either way, not a fan of any of this for personal reasons.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2024, 08:56 PM   #711
sorta mod-ish

Yeah, that sucks. I wish he hadn't put that out there right now.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 09:00 PM   #712
Life is changing..

I'd take Drue Tranquill over him, tbh.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 09:03 PM   #713
YOU take YOUR seat

there's no way we can keep everyone, the sad reality. But at least you might get some comp picks. Gotta keep Sneed though
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 09:56 PM   #714
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
So there you go.
Look at you bros being bros.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 10:00 PM   #715
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yeah, that sucks. I wish he hadn't put that out there right now.
Right...odd timing
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-15-2024, 10:08 PM   #716
SuperBowl or bust

We will beat the Texans in the AFCCG at Arrowhead.

Tell him to knock Josh Allen the **** out
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 07:05 AM   #717
Starter

I love Gay but with his neck injury and Bolton's hand injury, our linebacking corps looked weak in the 1st half against the run.

Won't mind him sitting this one out against the Ravens if he isn't 100%. We have good alternatives in his position that can help us out
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-22-2024, 07:17 AM   #718
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko View Post
I love Gay but with his neck injury and Bolton's hand injury, our linebacking corps looked weak in the 1st half against the run.

Won't mind him sitting this one out against the Ravens if he isn't 100%. We have good alternatives in his position that can help us out
Disagree. I think he's needed against Lamars speed more than ever.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2024, 07:29 AM   #719
Supporter

If he can’t go activate Cam Jones. He was all over the place in the chargers game or call in a special delivery of the shit Peyton Manning did with his Neck issues.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 01-30-2024, 06:23 PM   #720
In Search of a Life

The moment the Chiefs got their swagger back.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.