Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-03-2019, 07:20 PM  
Veteran

Ford vs Ferrari Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yplCYUkuRGU

This looks pretty good.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-28-2019, 02:46 PM   #31
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
If you don't know the story Ken Miles who drove the Ford GT had a chance to win the all 3 endurance races. (Daytona, Sebring and LeMans) After winning the first 2 he had a considrable lead at LeMans with his Ford Team mates in 2nd and 3rd.

Ownership wanted to get a pictrure of all 3 Fords crossing the line together. Miles slowed to let the others catch up. Bruce McClaren was driving one of the other cars. McClaren guns it and crosses the line first robbing Miles of the win.

Miles is killed in an accident at Riverside a few months later.
whoa.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 03:06 PM   #32
Future NBA Finals MVP

Looks horrible
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 03:23 PM   #33
Starter

If you're interested in the story, read "Go Like HELL: FORD, FERRARI, AND THEIR BATTLE FOR SPEED AND GLORY AT Le Mans" by A. J. Baime
wisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutwisconsinchief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-28-2019, 06:28 PM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
If you don't know the story Ken Miles who drove the Ford GT had a chance to win the all 3 endurance races. (Daytona, Sebring and LeMans) After winning the first 2 he had a considrable lead at LeMans with his Ford Team mates in 2nd and 3rd.

Ownership wanted to get a pictrure of all 3 Fords crossing the line together. Miles slowed to let the others catch up. Bruce McClaren was driving one of the other cars. McClaren guns it and crosses the line first robbing Miles of the win.

Miles is killed in an accident at Riverside a few months later.
Jesus. I’d kill everyone.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:46 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Looks good. Makes me think of my uncle's original '63 Shelby Cobra. I think it was a '63, anyway. Sold it a few years ago. Got 7 digits for it. He offered to let me drive it once. I didn't have the nerve. Had visions of some chick running a red and t-boning me. Kinda regret it
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Wow! I remember when I was a kid, there was a Corvette Dealer in Raytown not too far from Fox Drug and Raytown Jewelry. They had an original AC in the parking lot for sale. I rode up there on my bicycle and asked the man how much the car was, and he said 75k. I remember thinking, jeez 75 thousand dollars! This was the early to mid 80's.

That one, and an original 289 AC Cobra that I have seen few times at the Fabulous Ford's show in Buena Park, CA, are the only "real" ones I have ever seen. I've toyed with the idea of building a Factory Five Kit, but I'm getting old and achy now.
Cosby might be tarnished, but his stories are still entertaining

Look up the CSX 3303. Bill probably had the smart end of it, since the subsequent owner drove the car off a cliff into the Pacific Ocean.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-14-2019 at 08:54 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.