Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:32 PM   #1261
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Was he a rookie when he cried about the Pistons playing him too hard too?
The Pistons openly have admitted after the fact to trying to hurt him (some of them).

Kind of apples to oranges here, but you already know that.

Continue on with the ball sucking of Lebron, though, by all means . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:36 PM   #1262
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
You haven't seen me bitch about James Harden? I hate him. Euros don't play defense. Boomers say the number one thing they hate about the NBA is lack of defense...sooo join my hatred on them. Join my love of the two way players like SGA, Kawhi, Edwards.

I’m not sure you want Kawhj as the golden example of a non-bitch player. Not a good choice there
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 04:21 PM   #1263
Consuming CP souls

He recycled the wisdom tooth story again?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 05:45 PM   #1264
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
You can never truly say a team is cooked until game 3 in a playoff series, but I have very little faith in the Suns at this point.
Phoenix and Orlando are the 2 teams I feel like we can just stick a fork in. Stranger turnarounds have happened but I would be surprised to see either of those series go beyond 5. And that pains me as an Orlando fan. They just don't have an offense to go with their pretty good defense.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 05:58 PM   #1265
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I’m not sure you want Kawhj as the golden example of a non-bitch player. Not a good choice there
Because his knees are completely shot these days?

The guy won 2 Finals MVPs due to his elite two-way game and had a case for the #2 player in basketball for at least a half decade there.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 06:00 PM   #1266
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Phoenix and Orlando are the 2 teams I feel like we can just stick a fork in. Stranger turnarounds have happened but I would be surprised to see either of those series go beyond 5. And that pains me as an Orlando fan. They just don't have an offense to go with their pretty good defense.
Haven't watched any of the Orlando series, but I was chalking that result up to inexperience so far.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:40 PM   #1267
Banned!

Great game by Miami.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:58 AM   #1268
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Great game by Miami.
Lucky game. They are losing in 5. Making 23 threes when you arent a 3 point team is not sustainable.

I like Jaquez though. Makes tough buckets.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 10:00 AM   #1269
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

The guy won 2 Finals MVPs due to his elite two-way game and had a case for the #2 player in basketball for at least a half decade there.
No, because he was the poster child for, "eeeehhhh.... I don't feeeeeeeeeeeel like playing tonight....."

He's the very symbol of load management in the NBA and the complete crock of shit that it is.

If that's not the definition of a bitch player, I don't know what is.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 02:02 PM   #1270
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Lucky game. They are losing in 5. Making 23 threes when you arent a 3 point team is not sustainable.

I like Jaquez though. Makes tough buckets.
They ALWAYS seem to draft the right guy.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 02:04 PM   #1271
In Search of a Life

Quote:

So who would you say was #1 during that time? KD? Or Curry?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2024, 02:09 PM   #1272
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
So who would you say was #1 during that time? KD? Or Curry?
Between 2016 and 2021? Neither of them, that’s for sure.
Old 04-25-2024, 02:19 PM   #1273
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I think Denver just completely plunger-rapes LA tonight. Let's them really feel it for blowing that game 2. Puts their heads under water and holds it there until the bubbles stop.

Then they'll let them up just long enough to win game 4 - such is the nature of the gentlemen's sweep.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 02:23 PM   #1274
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think Denver just completely plunger-rapes LA tonight. Let's them really feel it for blowing that game 2. Puts their heads under water and holds it there until the bubbles stop.

Then they'll let them up just long enough to win game 4 - such is the nature of the gentlemen's sweep.
I still think it’s gonna be a real sweep. Jamal isn’t gonna shoot like that again and AD is due for one of his awful efforts.
Old 04-25-2024, 02:24 PM   #1275
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Can you describe how plunger raping works?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.