Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2017, 03:34 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Happy Thanksgiving CP Fam!

Enjoy your time with family today! May the food be tasty and your drinks be plenty.

Thankful for another year on this planet with you assholes!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:36 PM   #2
Fish are scared of me

Quit being an asshole!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
Thread I will end you.......

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:53 PM   #4
The Constitutional Choo choo

Baked beans and deviled eggs. That's my Thanksgiving dinner. FML
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:18 PM   #5
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Baked beans and deviled eggs. That's my Thanksgiving dinner. FML
with a side of meth
and meth for dessert
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 05:18 PM   #6
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Happy Tday to you deplorable asshats.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 05:23 PM   #7
Diablo Negro

Happy Thanksgiving Billay!

You are like a 3rd cousin by marriage I never liked. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Have a great day!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:31 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Happy Thanksgiving Billay!

You are like a 3rd cousin by marriage I never liked. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Have a great day!
Thanks I'm gonna pound your cousin later. Drinking any delicious beers this evening?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:39 PM   #9
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
Thanks I'm gonna pound your cousin later. Drinking any delicious beers this evening?
As always. Drinking an IPA I brewed that is mainly citra and mosaic hops, think of Deshutes Fresh Squeezed or something similar.

Watch out for my cousin, she is a crazy bitch.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:57 PM   #10
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
As always. Drinking an IPA I brewed that is mainly citra and mosaic hops, think of Deshutes Fresh Squeezed or something similar.

Watch out for my cousin, he is a crazy bitch.
Had a feeling Libby went that way!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:59 PM   #11
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Had a feeling Libby went that way!
Happy Thanksgiving Cooch! I'm sure today was a busy one for ya. Hope you're able to kick your feet up and enjoy your evening.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:00 PM   #12
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Watch out for my cousin, she is a crazy bitch.
Sounds yummy! I had a dunkel switching to Wild Turkey enjoying some pumpkin pie.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:37 PM   #13
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
Happy Thanksgiving Cooch! I'm sure today was a busy one for ya. Hope you're able to kick your feet up and enjoy your evening.
You too, was just playing. Happy Thanksgiving
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #14
pie is never free

Fight me!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #15
The Dude Abides

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation