Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2017, 12:25 PM  
MVP

Getting drunk on Thanksgiving

Anyone drinking? I'm about ready to start. Looking for fellow CPers to talk to while I drink and cook. All members welcome.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:38 PM   #16
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think I'd rather drink this over Vodka
Knock yourself out, a well filtered vodka is tough to beat
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:49 PM   #17
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:49 PM   #18
Shit

Not drinking
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:08 PM   #19
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Not drinking
If any of you get too drunk to post, let SAUTO know. He’s the designated poster.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:13 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I don't need to drink as much now that my Brother in Law got divorced.
Said in such an eloquent manner... Mine holidays are better without my in laws coming into my house and expecting me not to have a drink....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:14 PM   #21
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I forgot how nasty Natty light is
I thought you just liked drinking water down piss.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #22
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
If any of you get too drunk to post, let SAUTO know. He’s the designated poster.
Good idea.

There are several that need this quite often.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:18 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
definitely the worst of the cheap beers, it leaves an awful aftertaste
Our family thanksgiving was yesterday so I am free to drink beer today

And for the record, when I'm slummin' it (which is often because I'm a tight azz) I drink Milwaukee's Best light. As far as cheap beer is concerned, probably the best one I have ever had.
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
noted, I've had a couple...

˙ɹǝʇsod pǝʇɐuƃᴉsǝp ǝɥʇ s’ǝH ˙ʍouʞ O┴∩∀S ʇǝl 'ʇsod oʇ ʞunɹp ooʇ ʇǝƃ noʎ ɟo ʎuɐ ɟI

Ì̴̛̫͔̦̜̥̘̝͓̼̘̒͑́͑͑͒̀͌f̨͚̭̯̱͇̩̮͖̺͗͛́̌̇ å̡̟̹͍̼͕̰̰̅̑͆͐̒͢n̸̡͇̫͖͓̤͎̟̺̾̄̄͗̈́̽̓͢͠y̰̮̮͇̘̲̖̺̍͒̋͒͠ͅ o̶̡͎͙͕̩̅̂͒̀͡͠f̵̜̖͍̥͓͉̣̗̃̓̽̂͑̅ y̴̛͚̟̪͍̭̓͒̒̐̈͝õ̹̥̣͖̔̈́͋̕͜ų̯̝̭̟͇͖͕͚̺̿̎̄̏̒̕͠͠ g̡̛͚̤̰̲̮̼̗̯͆̓̅͒́̅̐̉͘ę̴̯̯̩̯̗͓͖̃̈́͑͊͆t̸̛͚̙̟͖̮͖̖͚̏̃̂̐͐̓̀͜ t̴̼͇̯͉͍͈̻̐̅͊̽̌͜͟͡͡ờ͉̳̜̪̜̪͙̇̍́͞ͅǫ̳̲͎͚̟̇͐̀̓͛̎̐ d̡̧̙̭̗͂́͊̅̀̈́̈́̚͝ŗ͕̠͚̗͛̍͑̆̓̚ų̧̛̲̱̗̜̬͇̌̑̋̎̕̕ņ͖̥̟͖͕͍̰͉̎̀͗̅̆ͅk̦̰͔̠̰̼̥͒̄̃̄͌͜͢ ț̢̩̣̮̫̮͗͑̓͒̿͋̓̌̽̚ǫ̵̨̯͍̞̜̃̏̄͆̓́̚͢͟ͅ p̧͔̻̖̺̟̘͖̍̒̎͒͜͡o̧͎͓͍͛̊̔̍̀́͑̃̊͜͠s̢̫̙͇̣̣̝̹̩͖͌̔̋̈́̐̽ţ̙̙̺̖̺̈̋̈̿͞,̶̧̛͈̥̬͖͍̑̽̑͂͊̉͜͝͠ l̶̯̝̲̬̖͈̫̿̈̽̀͂̿̓̌͌̚ͅȇ̸̢̦͖̩̟̫͛͐̐͊t̷̢̧̖͙̖̺̰̬̄̃̃̈͘̕̚͟͞ S̶̛̛̼̤̩͎̪̪̈͘̚A̸̛̰̥̼̮̹̜̭̮͒͐̿͘̕͡͞ͅU̵͉̦͈͍̟̬̞̦̽̌̏̍͡Ţ̸̡̲̪͍͔͓̰́̎̈̂̈̒̾̎́O̧̟̜͚̪̟̯̜͗̐͑̽́ k̴̢̪̻̝̫̜̞̘̣͌̿͑͆͌͡ͅń̶̛̝̯͇̭͔̖̀̔́̕̚̕ͅǭ̵̨̩̯͔͇̥̤̝̭̑̅̔͂̀w̦̻̤͕͕͖̰͔̤̪̑͆͋͌̓̐̍̚̕.̴̲͍͙̼͉͙̇͛̾́͐͛͆̆͘ H̴̡̢̳͉̺̬̫̲̊̑͌͊̇̀͛̐̆͢e̢̨̪͙͚͕͌̇̿͊́̃̆̓͘̕’̸̧̹̥̳̳͖̖̣̃͌̀̇̓̑͘̕s̡̘̖͚̮͎̩͍̾̅̿̔̊͌́͞͝ ţ̡̙̻͇̪̟͖̯̓͆͑͡͞h̢͍͚̳̖̜̃́͗͌́͒͆͌͝͠ę͖̹͓̰̻̱̤͛͌̽̂̎͛͐͡ d̡̮͎̮̰̙̺̆̈́͊̃͆̑̓͝e̴̝͖̪̯͚͖̮͇̟̠͊̇̃͆̄͘̕̚͝͞s̷͚̭͙͕̪̰̱̳̬̆̔́̽̀̿̆̕͟͞͝į̲̙͚͕̥̠̖̺̔̐̂̀̓̑̎͛͡g̨͖͈̪̺̩͓͖͑͗͗̄̏͆̈̕͜͡n͋ ̸̧̰͇̳̤̳̈́̿̐́̊͐̅͟͡ả̸͖͖̞̰͚̼͉̳̙̾̏͋͊t̸̜̟͈̲̙̳̘̩̳̓̏̒͛̀͠e̵̯͇̘̳̭̤̹̊̃̈͟͡͠d̴̳̘̝̟̝͙̙̼́̒̈̀͋̀̆̆͟ͅ p̩͙̰̺̈͂̓̀̅̎͜͢ǫ̶̺̙̲̀́̈́̔̎̌͜͟s̨͖̺̹̳̘͆̏͛̄̋͞t̯͖̦͙̤̩̪̻̽̍̐̃͒͛̎̂̕͝ẽ̶̞̤̯͓͉͐̀̈́̋͊̌̕̕͟͞ŕ̶͎͉̺̤̺̣̯̒̈́͐͆̒̒̓̕.͂̍̇͞ ̨̹̬͔̊̉͟
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:22 PM   #25
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
Milwaukee's Best light.
I havent had that for yeeears, not even sure its sold around here anymore... but it ties one on as good as anything

My go-to cheap beers are Keystone, PBR, or Stag
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:23 PM   #26
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Said in such an eloquent manner... Mine holidays are better without my in laws coming into my house and expecting me not to have a drink....
Could not be in the same room with her. He is better off too.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:02 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I havent had that for yeeears, not even sure its sold around here anymore... but it ties one on as good as anything

My go-to cheap beers are Keystone, PBR, or Stag
I can do Keystone

Here is a funny cheap beer story.

Years ago, back when we were young and poor, a buddy of mine bought 2 cases (4 12 packs) of Schlitz because it was cheap (obviously) and because it had a cool design on the box. That stuff was AWFUL!! Like the kind of awful that won't even allow you to drink it after getting drunk on good beer

We gave that stuff away to all the people who would stop by and ask for a beer. I think we lost friends in that deal
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:24 PM   #28
pie is never free

Quote:
I can do Keystone

Here is a funny cheap beer story.

Years ago, back when we were young and poor, a buddy of mine bought 2 cases (4 12 packs) of Schlitz because it was cheap (obviously) and because it had a cool design on the box. That stuff was AWFUL!! Like the kind of awful that won't even allow you to drink it after getting drunk on good beer

We gave that stuff away to all the people who would stop by and ask for a beer. I think we lost friends in that deal
Heh, the very name Schlitz is enough to give one pause
Old 11-23-2017, 03:28 PM   #29
Banned

Michelob ultra - only 96 calories
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:37 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Our family thanksgiving was yesterday so I am free to drink beer today

And for the record, when I'm slummin' it (which is often because I'm a tight azz) I drink Milwaukee's Best light. As far as cheap beer is concerned, probably the best one I have ever had.
Lawn mow'n beer